Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

Yet another case of reading comprehension issues…

I never asked for nerfs. In fact I was always against them in all my posts. Asking for a nerf to WW Rend is acting like a little kid who got his favourite toy took away from him and given to another…

2 Likes

I consider myself analytical. I disagree with your assessment of predicted barb power. I also disagree with the idea that if there is an overpowered class, than you should buff all the other classes to that level. In a case like, this a nerf is warranted. If the Developers would have changed outlier builds before they went live, many would be happier.

Also, a subset of barb posters have an unfavorable opinion of my posts; however, I call a spade a spade. I do not play favorites. I defend posters against personal attacks even if I think many of their posts are wrong. I tend to turn the other cheek when attacked and do not resort to name calling.

3 Likes

Because they will not revert wizard nerf and now barb will be clear outlier. And after it goes live everyone will ask for barb nerfs, exactly same way as it was with chantodo wizard. This way we never reach any balance between classes.

So I guess you’re fine doing max 120-135GR and NEVER being able to solo GR150 at all?

What’s the point of this game if you can’t clear the highiest GR after YEARS of playing.

It’s like nerfing all classes in D2 LoD to not being able to even kill any wave spawned by Baal in the throne room so no one can even get to kill Baal at all in D2 LoD.

Same logic…

5 Likes

Buffing other classes in my opinion is better but it is much harder for devs and requires more work. So they went easier and faster route and nerfed wizard. Ok so be it. But why the hell they buffed barb even more than chantodo wizard prenerf? They denied any logic with this buff. They simply should have buffed ww rend to the level of nerfed chantodo wizard, so this two classes would be quite balanced.

I never asked for chantodo nerf nor Vyr’s or in fact ANY build. It’s because of these dumb nerfs we have situations like these, but some people just don’t get it and prefer to take the lazy way out and nerf everything that stands out…

There will NEVER be any balance in this game if you keep nerfing or destroying the strongest builds to the ground, just cause they’re too close to GR150 or too far ahead of others.

Common sense would be to bring other classes to at least 5GR range of the strongest build, but yeah better nerf the strongest one and force all players to play in max 120-140GR range. Any class that exceeds GR140 must be nerfed, because it’s OP. What a loud of :poop:

1 Like

You can see the clear on youtube. The first map was the ultimate super map with the best prog trash and conduit. The second map was not a nice one but had to do very little progressin there. I believe there is not much more in WW like this. Maybe 1-2-3 plus GR level. I think it is not stronger than chantondo wiz was before nerf. And we don’t know what the nerfed chantodo can reach because players play with barb and the other new sets. BTW I don’t agree to nerf chantodo. And would be nice to have this WW build live.

6 Likes

I just hope Blizzard is listening to our well known and decorated barbarians instead of the trolls who are afraid of losing their lolly.

15 Likes

your right for the most part. I think the nerf to todo’s is warrented. but I also think there needs to be some compesation for it.

one thing to also note is that Vyr’s wizard needs a second cycle before there damage really ramps up. where WW can start damage out the gate.

It’s not important AT ALL when a build starts the damage. There is only one thing that counts: The GR completion time.

1 Like

if a build doesn’t do damage for almost a min into a gr it’s not important? so the fact that it takes a vyr’s wizard 14 mins basically to clear the rift because they start a min behind in getting progress?

You are posting in a “I’m crying for a barbarian nerf” thread. OP is comparing the POWER (aka completion time) to chantado wizard. There is no need for a discussion about the playability of builds.

It’s actually not. It’s just faster than Vyr’s/Chant on speeds obviously, but Vyr’s Chant has waaay more burst damage.

1 Like

or do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you

chantado :frowning:

4 Likes

heaven forbid the boring wizard class has some competition. keep crying wizards. hahaha

2 Likes

when your favorite class will be boost, we’ll be there to scream nerf !!!

3 Likes

… and doing nothing but spinning around the map isn’t boring? :wink:

In all seriousness tho… don’t nerf WW or Chantodos!

I understand the logic and frustration behind the OP, why nerf one class bc people are crying that it’s overpowered and then in the same patch create another crazy OP build? Makes no sense, but in the end no one should be calling for a WW nerf, instead we should be calling for them not the nerf Chantodo (or any other class build going forward)…

If a build can’t clear 150 solo (hell or even 140 without fishing for a perfect map with perfect mob density) then there’s no point in nerfing it.

5 Likes

Depends on player I guess? I really enjoy my LoD Meteor Shower because all I have to do is hold down 1 button on my mouse to channel Arcane Torrent, occasionally teleporting and every 6m+ renewing buffs.

I also love my LoD BS crusader (but mainly for T16 speeds / bounties because in push GR you really need to use provoke / arkham champ / laws of valor and iron skin on cooldown, but that is fine for short period of times like run 5-6 GR, then take a break and chill).

I find UE multishot quite annoying to play, as you need to fire all the time so that you kill stuff before you see it, and vault all the time to move around, also use preparation / bat active / vengeance on CD pretty much, it’s very tense playstyle.

Jade Harvester is like playing piano non stop, DoD (zuni or LoD) you’re threading on the edge of a knife whole GR duration. N6M4 sentries is very chill and powerful, but you have to literally creep your way forward in GR, you can’t go guns blazing into unknown like LoD meteor / Chantodo’s, LoD BS, and other tanky builds that can charge and move through enemies while getting hit w/o instantly popping.

No. Stop trolling, stop advocating for nerfs.
/closed

15 Likes

Does this guy really want Blizz to balance around someone with 10,000+ paragon? And isn’t the wiz clear with only around 6500?

7 Likes