Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

Does this guy really want Blizz to balance around someone with 10,000+ paragon? And isn’t the wiz clear with only around 6500?

7 Likes

Blockquote
That top barb has high paragon and had a very good rift (not perfect). See the video
[Diablo 3 PTR2.6.7 | GR140 Solo Barbarian | Rend WW]

That 140 clear is not legal because he is using macros to cast skills. No human can cast them is such perfect timing and even sometime overriding skill block from other skills.
These kind of player fake the PTR results and should be reported.

3 Likes

the only thing blizz will archiv with a nerf will be less players playing next season because many barbs will be pissed after getting nothing for so long to get a nerfed set because of trolls and 1 10k+p player - we literally had that with ww some time ago when blizz decided to nerf skullgrasp because of 1 player and end up with underperforming ww set for a couple of seasons

3 Likes

The end game in d2 was pvp, not Baal runs. And d2 had TONS of nerfs added to it over the years… Hence duped 1.07 items and the like being in such high demand. If your end game of d2 was Baal runs then you missed out on a ton of fun doing pvp.

1 Like

132 GR done (season PTR) with 1300 paragon and ~125lvl gems. Do you think it is normal?

1 Like

The Seasonal killstreak buffs are ridiculously strong. Do not look to Seasonal PTR results as indicative of a build’s actual power potential.

Y’all need to stop crying for nerfs. When Barbs went to work to get buffs, we never asked for anyone else to get nerfed, not even the obviously broken Wizard.

Work for your class community, not against others.

31 Likes

Then why no other class can do 132 with all that ‘ridiculously strong’ seasonal buffs? I play all classes m8. And the only thing I ‘work for’ is Diablo 3 . Barb is obviously op atm. I don’t say it should not get any buffs just not that much.

1 Like

Striaght up boohoohoo to the nerf ranters. Go complain somewhere else please.

Work for your class community, not against others.

Thank you, Free. I’ve been trying to say this, but there is a few people who just refuse to let your advice soak in. Its a shame really. I don’t want anymore builds nerfed. I want all of them made more powerful, and given more toughness.
Personally, I think WW needs more power and toughness, because outside of the incoming season theme, I don’t think it will do nearly as well. Maybe I’m wrong. Either way, WW is not my favorite Barb build, but I might be a little funner to goof around with now.

6 Likes

Just quoting for posterity’s sake because I like your 4th sentence.

Count me as agreeing to your statement.

2 Likes

It’s ptr… If they dial back some of the changes its not a Nerf. They never made it to live. A casual should not be able to spin to win a solo gr 125 with 1k paragon. That goes for barbs and wizards and any other class. If they release the barb now as is it will just get nerfed after a season or two and people will cry way more.

Barbs deserve a buff. Everybody agrees on this. Wizards needed a nerf. Most people agreed on this.

Notice how very few necros are crying about their build being nerfed even though it’ll drop them like 8 grs? It’s because everybody recognized it was a flawed build. Vrytodos was a flawed build, but it was so casual and user friendly nobody wanted to admit it. The new barb additions are OP. but because the barb community has been asking for buffs for so long the barb community is getting completely butthurt at the mere concept that the PTR is revealing the barb received too much of a buff. People are literally clearing 130s or higher in the ptr with no augs and moderately low paragon. Name another class that can do that?

Also, I think everybody wants the barb to come out with buffs come season 19, but there is such thing as too much.

4 Likes

Yes man, just kids wanna have a toy (barbie) that 's all :smiley:

killing streaks are really powerfull, and thats good! but on ptr it paints a wrong picture because barb is the only class that has a reason to push at all, the 2 news sets needs buffs and no other class other than those had changes…

Dude this forum is literally the place where we’re supposed to address our concerns with the PTR results. Like, the designated spot to complain about stuff is right here. It’s in the forum name – PTR feedback.

Man, WW don’t need perfect timing… your post is not correct.

1 Like

Do as you like. But I’m tired of people calling for nerfs. Its old, its childish, and it sets this game and the average player back. That’s my point, and I am not backing down. Do as you will.

1 Like

Mutayshun , whats weird to me is you and Anelyn are on this thead and the Vyr/Chants thread calling for nerfs, and defending more nerfs. Its ridiculous. If you don’t like the builds that are high powered, and you want your favorite builds to be more powerful, CALL FOR THAT TO HAPPEN. A lot of us will gladly support your cause. Can you please just stop calling for nerfs. Thank you.

Nerfing is required to keep the balance in any game. It’s been that for decades. You need to live with that. That is why Vyrchantodo has been nerfed. They can’t realistically buff all other classes in one week.

2 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do or what to live with, I’m not your’s to order around. And lastly, you aren’t in charge of this game. Maybe you need to accept that A LOT of people don’t like Mutayshuns, yours and Aneluns POV.
I think you’re plain wrong.

4 Likes

Got butthurt already kid? Sleep it over.

Think what you want. I’m 40 years old. I’ll take ‘kid’ as a compliment.
If you don’t like my POV, don’t respond to me. Its that easy.
Have a blessed day.