Please increase movement speed. Please support this topic

We already had highier monster density way before torment difficulties were added and some poeple had massacre bonus in 1000-2000s not 300-400 like now.

It was crazy fun, but of course Blizz found an excuse to get rid of the mob density. Apparently it was killing the servers or something like that, but I guess any excuse is good to remove fun aspects of the game… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So at one point they had to nerf mob density? That sux.

Yeah I don’t remember when exactly it was, probably still in D3 vanilla days before RoS came out. If someone has a better memmory please correct me if I’m wrong…

I do remember there was one spot in game that allowed to easily get over 1000 mob kill streaks… I remeber I made over 1000 with my barb using legacy skorn there :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, without countinous leaping that build wouldn’t be useable… so it is mandatory to have fluent leaping. No problem with that.

You’re asking for no trade off and want to make any movement speed bonus item obsolete. That’s where the discussion came from.

You mean; remove any mobility and get cornered to death or just shine the Illusory Boots to be the best item in the game cuz you have loads of movement speed but no utility? Which is the case here?

There’s something called the Armory where you can store up a fast movement speed build. Every character has a build where you loose some DPS but can fly across the screen. Sader’s are not the best, so if you want a fast moving DPS build try a different class like DH. Everyone is pointing out that there are already tons of fast builds if you just google them and then store the up in your Armory.

Which is messed up like hell, cause instead of storing items in it you need to have these items in your stash… Just brilliant… To mess up such a great feature…

Please don’t speak on behalf of anyone but yourself. This “everyone would enjoy it”, does not count for anything.
As others have mentioned, every class got a speed build that is almost faster than you can kill the mobs.

6piece sets should not exist in the way they do at the moment. Items should enhance builds, not determining them.

Also Leap should have 2 or 3 charges instead of a cooldown imo, but not insane amounts of CDR from the set that enable it to be used constantly.

As I said, these massive damage multipliers, massive amounts of RCR and CDR, etc should not even be a thing in the first place.

If I personally could redesign Might of the Earth under the given circumstances (aka keep the massive damage multipliers), then it would look something like this:

2 set bonus

Everytime you use Seismic Slam, the cooldown of Leap, Ground Stomp, Avalanche and Earthquake gets reduced by x seconds.

4 set bonus

Every use of Seismic Slam, Leap, Ground Stomp, Ancient Spear, Avalanche or Earthquake reduces your damage taken by 6% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.

6 set bonus

Every use of Seismic Slam increases the damage of Seismic Slam, Leap, Ground Stomp, Ancient Spear, Avalanche and Earthquake by 2.000% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 10 times

That would take away the focus from Leaping and put more on Seismic Slam.

Why 2000% and not 20%? EH, EH?
#reversethepowercreep