Please end s26 please

But am I?

:man_shrugging:t3:

Yeah, just be like Elsa and…

https://media.baamboozle.com/uploads/images/156861/1620389316_764579_gif-url.gif

I hate Elsa since I have girl.
But it’s another subject

Doppelgänger

Fire Walker is my favorite build.

Just quoting this…

1 Like

oh wow i’ve gone down the rabbit hole that is TuneOut. MicroDNA calls him TuneOut so i did a little research on that name.

:laughing: :point_up_2:t5: this post had a very familiar ring to it. so i dug deeper

:rofl: :point_down:t5: This is Phoenix replying to his own alt account calling out MicroDNA for hidden profile.

dang i’m so good.

:upside_down_face: :point_down:t5:This is a thread in which he rages about getting his entire BNET account perma silenced and why he bought another account.

:wink: :point_down:t5: this post by a trusted member of the forums confirms TuneOut name changed to JTP

Literally busted

1 Like

You may want to check character names on EU.

Even if we believed your claim that your browser went wrong twice, or the website wasn’t working (even though it was fine for everyone else), you had screenshots showing that ShadowDragon had 17 heroes, not 1 as you claim.

The truth was shown in a picture, which you didn’t acknowledge.
Your mistake was not admitting you were wrong.
And, seemingly, still haven’t.

aw…

Tuneout aka JTP aka Phoenix aka who knows how many alts this person has

doesnt want to play anymore :frowning:

Maybe Phoenix is a Bravata’s alt :thinking:

You sound a lot like someone else here.
I do and should not admit mistakes that were not mine in the first place.
So the light were green when you drove, but should have been red. Therefore it is your mistake to admit. Same logic.
Yeah not really hunting for the truth are you… More like “I want to team up with trolls”.

You said ShadowDragon had just 1 hero. ShadowDragon (and myself) showed you screenshots showing they had 17 heroes, i.e. incontrovertible proof you were wrong.

Your mistake was not admitting you were wrong.

Shadowdragon aka yourself*

If a light was green for you, but a pc said red, you were not in the wrong, not making a mistake. Same logic here.
But you just want to defend trolls instead cause they are yourself.
Who are you again? Oh that’s right, meteor that plays the forum more than games

Phoenix aka Tuneout aka JTP has literally been silenced for 60+ days. That is SEVEN, count them 7 silences in a row. What kind of words have to be said in game to garner a single silence? You know which words. And my inside source told me, silences penalties do reset if they do not occur within short secession and have enough time to expire.

This is who they are.

do you like the taste of your own medicine? :woman_scientist:t6:

Oh, so now I’m someone’s alt? lol, right.

If you looked at a light and you thought it looked green, but everyone else told you it was red, then showed you a picture of you driving through the intersection with the light on red, that would be the same thing as here, i.e. even if we believed you thought the light was green, it was red, we showed it was red, and you won’t accept it was red.

You sure you want to go there?

My Career Page - 15 level 70’s, 2 level 1’s
Non-seasonal softcore paragon 4955
Non-seasonal hardcore paragon 894
Seasonal softcore paragon 1668

Your Career Page - 2 level 70’s
Non-seasonal softcore paragon 2200
Seasonal softcore paragon 1023

You sound a lot like. Same with your logic and same deal with you “wanting the truth”, I can make up stuff as well.
See how easy it is.

Over 13k posts just to get a level on here. Yes.

It’s well known that Bravata is an alt of Meteorblade (or vice versa, I can’t remember). like me and all the other members of this forum.

2 Likes

The truth is that ShadowDragon has 17 heroes.

We know. You made up that ShadowDragon has just 1 hero.

I’m well aware of how easy it is to make a claim if you don’t have to substantiate it with evidence, or ignore evidence provided proving the claim false. This thread is an excellent example of you doing just that.

No. It was shown he had 1 character.

Just like you never admitting to be wrong.

So where is your proof here?
Just cause your screen says one thing, does not mean I made a mistake on the other.
You are just hung on about getting a win for yourself… Very similar to other people not having anything to do here.

We have screenshots in this thread showing he has 17.

ShadowDragon’s post with screenshot

My post with screenshot