Player List of Known Issues

crusader bug — primary skill becomes unavailable in higher gr using no set bonus build. cannot use mouse click other than to move. town portal (letter t on keyboard) does not work. happens in higher gr. did a 115 and as i am fighting the guardian–bloop-- no way to beat. in hardcore mode its pretty frightening as you cant exit the floor… run and exit game is only option.

anybody else reporting this?
thanks

you mean user bug —
stop using Stone Gauntlets or search on forum how overlap negative effect from them.

Stone Gauntlets causing slowing of movement / attacks is expected behaviour. However, that’s not what’s being reported here (and in a number of other threads) whereby the hero becomes unable to take any action that requires a left-click, e.g. opening doors, clicking on level change portals, clicking on armour racks, and actions that are keyboard operated, e.g. T for Town Portal. It is absolutely a bug, and in no way related to the often (falsely) reported “OMG, my hero’s so slow!” threads we see.

1 Like

Czy przypadkiem Obsidian Ring of Zodiac nie zbugował się? Powinien resetować CD na skillu o sekundę przy KAŻDYM trafieniu wroga skillem używającym danego zasobu - w tym przypadku chodzi konkretnie o Furię u Barba. Whirwind kosztuje 10 punktów furii, a mimo to nie widzę, aby trafienie nim działało jak trzeba. Przy ponad 50% CD oraz pasywce Boon of Bul-Kathos nie mam możliwości utrzymania Wrath of Berserker.

Mi problema es que en el apartado de inventario me aparece un daño superior al que se ve en mi perfil y me pregunto ¿por que no tengo ese daño que aparece en mi inventario?

Interestingly enough, my father’s laptop suddenly has this issue and would not display data for both non-season and season achievements.

Just wanted to go through what it took to apparently solve the issue:

This did not fix the issue.

This didn’t directly fix the issue, but not ruling out that cache files weren’t part of the problem. But doing just this step did nothing to solve it.

This I ended up doing a tad different on the first attempt:

I first created a proper direct shortcut to the 64 bit version of the game with the -launcher included. Then I ran that shortcut as Administrator. Logged in and while it wasn’t immediate, within 30 seconds and with me checking periodically, the Season and Non-Season achievement data fixed itself.

I then exited the game and opened it normally from the bnet launcher. Works fine now.

Not sure why, but wanted to update on this particular issue. Thanks.

Happy Easter folks!
Speaking of Easter I would like to add a remark concerning the Development Hell Easter egg, which seems to not spawn anymore since Season 25. I have tried myself for about 1k times to get it to appear in the Cemetery of the Forsaken, but it does not! Other players have reported similar results. Therefore, I guess it is a bug or an unspoken change…? I would appreciate to get some official information about that!
Thanks in advance and hopefully we get the Easter egg back in the future!!
Cheers

This is already being discussed here. But there is no official answer.

This might be useful, especially all the Inna Monks…

2 Likes

nice died on Chilatra that is already annoying to farm and no revive button, thx.
its not only in GR that happens in menu too when cant start game

You get 4?! I never see more than 2. Never.

I am a new player and just changed my battletag with the free name change. My personal records / leaderboards have not reflected this change and still showing my old battletag. I was told by support to list this in the bug report section. If this could please be resolved, it would be much appreciated.

Search for Battletag

There are some reports regarding name changes. It seems that you have to wait until the systems are synced.

Apologies, unclear where to post this. I have not received first time rewards from challenge rift and specifically enigmatic crystals to upgrade gear. This is stopping any progress. :frowning:

You would want to post it in the Immortal Bug Report forum

I will suggest you check your bags, under the far right slot. The rewards don’t seem to be obvious like something you click. They just go in your bags and you don’t notice them really.

Oh, and getting those crystals is a pain the backside. They are quite limited. Be very careful to always transfer ranks when you change gear else you end up behind. I have seen a few people claim they lost ranks - mostly they hit equip but did not transfer then they salvaged the ranked item :frowning:

Thanks for the response. I have checked the bags, know exactly where they are and my count of 50. Three solo new levels of challenge rift and told I got 10 more each time. But I’m still at 50.

I’ve had bug #6 happen to me two games in a row now. Doesn’t seem very random.

I’ve played the game off and on for a decade.
I’ve had this bug occur maybe a dozen times at most.

I’ve had this occur roughly once a year on average. Sometimes a couple of days apart, sometimes months apart, sometimes years apart. It’s not fixed quite simply because of how random it is means it’s really difficult to ascertain a root cause for them to bug fix and, let’s be honest, after a decade they’re just not going to put a lot (or any) effort into fixing something that occurs this infrequently to so few players.

2 Likes

Hi
Just wanted to ask if this is a known bug, where the follower DOES NOT follow you to a floor?
It happened during Wudi’s stream where the Templar was on floor 1, when he was on 2.
Wudijo’s bug during stream

Don’t know if I’m right here, but it seems like (at least in the current Season 28) Kanals Cube gets rid of one Attribute when reforging Yang’s Recurve and it rerolls as an Ancient Item. After drop it had 4 “normal” attributes (Dex, Vit, etc.) and on top of that comes the Resource Cost Reduction. After Reforging it only has 3 normal attributes and the reduction. Is this normal behaviour or have I stumbled on a bug?
Greetings