Player List of Known Issues

Hello, I have been facing a bug with my necromancer. Boon of the Hoarder stops working whenever I start a rift or change stages during a rift. It even happens if I change areas. I have to unequip and re-equip the ring/amulet for it to work, which is extremely inconvenient multiple times in a rift or during bounties. I have tried changing items and gems but it seems to be a problem with the character. What should I do?

On the new season of diablo(23), decrypted legendaries no longer appear in the chat, is this a bug or has this feature been removed this isn’t just occurring for me but my friend also, we like to see what each other gets without having to drop items etc. Thanks Mitch

You can also link items in Chat, until it’s fixed.

1. Press Enter to open the Chat Window.
  2. With your Inventory open, drag the item to the Chat Window.

This will put the name of the item, which is clickable, in the Chat Window. When your friend clicks on it a tooltip for the item will pop up for them to examine.

The broken crown legendary doesn’t seem to work while equipped to a follower even though the item says that it emanates

2 Likes

I have had growingly more consistent issues with my Simulacrum on my Bone spear setup where they disappear when the rift guardian spawns in and it has become a run killer because I have to die to get it back or wait for the long cooldown while trying to stay alive against a rift guardian. Has anyone else run into this problem?

This thread is for known issues, i.e. confirmed bugs.

If you’re not even sure if you have a bug, make a separate thread for it as per the stickied blue thread…
How to Write a Good Bug Report

As I understand it, Blizzard still has a director, marketers and a cleaning lady.
On a new computer, it takes about a minute to load inventory icons. Errors in the game interface, after which only restart helps as it freezes. When entering the game, even the following error occurs: Only the leader can start the game. Gentlemen, what leader are you writing about ??? I just went to the main menu. Only the choice of another persona helps, but another error immediately occurs. As I understand it, patch 2.7 has become a collection of all the errors. Want to get Microsoft laurels?

There is no overlocking on the computer! Other online games work without problems.

There seems to be an issue with Broken Crown on follower not dropping the gem socketed into slot when other gems drop.

It’s not an issue, it’s the expected behaviour. The power ‘emanates’ to you. That means that it functions as if you yourself had the power, not as if your follower does. It’s basically as if you had extra cube slots for all the follower items that are emanating.

So with Broken Crown, it will drop the gem type socketed in your helm. Not in your follower’s helm.

1 Like

Ah Makes sense thank you very much for clearing that up.

Its why I’ve asked for this to be added to the “Things That Are NOT Bugs” sticky…

I Apologies if this has been brought up, but i seem to be having an issue where i come out of a GR and my Followers Gain access to all skills breaks from their Relic, ive only been using the enchantress atm, so i dont know if its strictly an issue with her, or all three followers, but i can reproduce it at will, just go into a GR and when finished the skills are greyed out that are not choosen threw normal meens. i checked in the grs, and it seems they are highlighted while in the GR, just not when i leave

I have an issue with the invoker thorns damage, there is none, I have the invoker set with captain crimson and the Boyarshy’s chip, I do no Thorns damage what so ever?

How is the “stuck dead in a rift bug” STILL an issue?!?! just did a GR where the boss died same time as me, stuck dead, lost all the loot, the gem levels, and the keystone. Blizz needs to fix this god damn bug already

Follower CHD isn’t displaying correctly, especially on the scoundrel. 50 from hands (primal) shows 100. 95 from neck shows 145 both 150

Follower CHD is capped at 150. This isn’t a bug, it’s intended. It’s always been like that.

4 Likes

Hi MissCheetah,

I have tried to do all the above mentioned “fixes” for my season challenges to appear but to no avail.

Is there anything else I can do to try and fix the issue?

Any news if PTR will have a fix for 10s freezes? The bug no one will acknowledge?

1 Like

Are you certain you just aren’t getting variable amounts? T16 db amounts with sages seems to work perfectly on my end.

crusader bug — primary skill becomes unavailable in higher gr using no set bonus build. cannot use mouse click other than to move. town portal (letter t on keyboard) does not work. happens in higher gr. did a 115 and as i am fighting the guardian–bloop-- no way to beat. in hardcore mode its pretty frightening as you cant exit the floor… run and exit game is only option.

anybody else reporting this?
thanks