Pe3eWe3e - Communities issue

This problem is back for 3 days now at least. I hope Blizzard support is aware of it. Season end is near and people want to play. Also, since some builds will be nerfed non season players want to use them before patch. At peak times game is unplayable in group because social features of battle.net and diablo are interconnected and they don’t work.

Hey there,

So we may better assist you, please provide the following details:

• Time of day the incident typically happens, please include timezone
  • Error code (if any) that pops up when using communities
  • Any screenshots you may have of the issue. Example: imgur*com/abc123

Thanks!

It is not something that I am facing individually. In EU everyone had this problem for days. Yesterday it was a bit better. You can check EU technical forums for more details.

1 Like

It is the same problems that has been bugging D3 for the last 2 months. On another thread you said its closed we must open new threads. How can you guys close threads if the problem is not fixed?? This is really the worst season in d3 ever, not because of game play but because of all the bugs. It looks like you guys really don’t have a clue what you guys are suppose to do or you just don’t care. Lat night i had 3 times where the game just dropped, you have been disconnected. Then its trouble to log in. After the 3rd time i just stopped playing altogether. And it is not my internet the issue is your side

1 Like

I will give you more details here also.

By social features I mean clan, friend list, party.

At peak EU times starting at around 7pm CET we can’t see all other players on friend list, can’t see all guild members, player names in community chat is displayed as [] , there is no option to invite some players when you right click on them, there is problem entering game when you finally create party, when in game some player names are not displayed and number 0 is shown as their paragon.

When you shift click on player name it says he is offline for X amount of time even if he is not. Online/Offline/AFK status of players in battle.net app is not same as their status in game.

1 Like

How about looking at everything that’s been reported over the last two months in the existing thread about these issues…

This issue has been outstanding for almost two months, i.e. for the majority of Season 18, and the last time a blue updated that thread was 22 days ago. Now you’re asking for more information as if it’s a new problem?

1 Like

Hey there back - May I make a suggestion?
Look we all get that DIII is now a Classic Game. We all get that compared to when DIII started there is almost a "Skeleton crew’ of devs and support allocated. We all get there are different dev teams. We all get that DIV is a priority because it is REALLY difficult to find a post in a DIII thread that is not DIV.

In saying that, when you close a thread that affects the players of the game, yet leave threads open that may even fall below trivia, it does not leave a good impression.
As you may be able to tell, the posts above are not exactly ‘friendly’.

Think on this, - I seriously doubt anyone enjoys being ugly. I seriously doubt some players who are good players above enjoy giving anyone crap.
BUT - if you treat a problem like it does not matter, or do not respond for three weeks when the issue is wide-ranging, you honestly cannot expect anyone to be happy, nor would they feel remotely valued, nor would they likely be anything less than sarcastic.

Consider passing it along that if you wish respect, you also need to give it.
If your clients are not important to you say so. I am sure many will happily find somewhere else where they do not feel they are wasting their time or energy, because time is all anyone has in this life.
Regards.

3 Likes