Patch Notes! Where Art Thou?

Maybe now they’ll magically appear.

2 Likes

Here? https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/patch-notes/

1 Like

I am sure OP is talking about the revisions to patch 2.6.6. Which should appear in a blog when it is ready. Asking for them will not speed up the process, this is Blizzard. :cold_face: I want the blog that talks about the future of D3.

"Yep, and we got a great amount of feedback. Not all of it will be able to be acted on for 2.6.6 (particularly if it was given in regards to something not new to this patch), but we’ve made several changes already as a result of community feedback.":+1:

Ah, ic. So all we have now is what they said in ptr: https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23059434/#patchnotes

1 Like

They will be available Soon™

3 Likes

Accurate.

I have two blogs in the works. As soon as they’re ready, they’ll be posted. Just keep an eye on the front page and social media. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Thanks for the news Nev! xd

2 Likes

Nevalistis,

Do you think it will be this week, next week, or sometime thereafter for either or both?

1 Like

Brace yourself, patch note is coming!

Hi, Nevalistis (sorry, my english is not good)

I come from the LA forums, where we are speculating on one of these blogs, and I would like to ask: one of these blogs will be about the future of the franchise? Or will it be about the future of D3?

I know you may not have to say anything, but with the question I hope to clarify that part of the community you are waiting something like that (due to how you have expressed it in other posts)

I believe she said that one blog was going to be on the updated patch 2.6.6.
The other blog was going to cover the future of D3, not the franchise. :ok_hand:

“I’m in process on a blog that explains more about this. I don’t have a release date for that, but it’s coming. We want to be clear and transparent about Diablo III’s future. It just take a lot of time and coordination for communication of that level to happen.” :+1:

1 Like

As soon as Blizzard´s quick words?

10 months and counting Nevahlizen

2 Likes

Watch what you say, the hammer can fall very hard on this new forum. :hammer:

1 Like

According to Jeff Kaplan (from the Overwatch team), Soon™ means 2 years! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Say that it is not so, I might be dead by then, time is running out. :clock3:

1 Like

November 2018’s “we’re listening” post also promised news within a year. Is that still “in the works”?

5 Likes

And then she Doubled It!

10 Likes

Don’t expect a direct answer to “We hear you” until this Blizzcon. One blog will be about the patch notes, other will be the future of D3. All stored feedback will be clarified at Blizzcon if published blog post is positive on moving forward.

They had all the time in the world to announce D4 if that was a thing by the way. Remember where and when D3 announced; in a non traditional convention at Paris in August '08. Don’t stop hoping but really stop itching this. Don’t get into hype trains unless you see something good at VT goodies.

1 Like

i wouldnt expect any direct reply to the “we here you” thread ever, end of the day all they care about is the money we can throw at them.

Curious that the suffix of your name is “Jay”. Suggestive. :thinking:

hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like