Patch Notes PTR? Any news?

Any news yet from anyone when it drops.

3 Likes

Nothing so far. We might get patch notes this week. Or next week. No one knows.

Stickied at the top of the forum… Welcome! Please Read

Search
The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, we recommend using search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the information you seek. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming.

Which gets you to…

1 Like

The season buff is “working” as intended but they also don’t know how is that lol otherwise it would have been explained how to pass stacks, at what distance you must be for the stacks to be able to pass and so on. :smiley:

I posted exactly for the opposite reason of useless info u just posted that i and everyone all ready know. So thank u. U have heard or seen nothing new so why bring up old news.

Because that is all the news there is. A search tells you that. Asking again, when there are current threads on it, is redundant. Much like asking “are we there yet” during a drive.

You asked - you got the most current info which is useful.

9 Likes

If it is then thank you. I ask here cause i dont have the time to search twitter bliz or millions of forums. Just asking a straight question wanting a factual up to date straight answer. No news… Ok cool. Ill check again by Friday.

1 Like

If you do not have the time to check anything for yourself, just link these:

2 Likes

Can we at least get a blue to say anything about this? It would be nice just to know we’ll be getting patch notes in the nearby future.

1 Like

Well there’s the thing…I would assume that a blue will post when they deem fit to do so. It’s kind of like the kids in the back of the car always asking “are we there yet?”.

5 Likes

Funny how common sense works. :point_right: :beer:

3 Likes

You have access to the same info as everybody else, either under ‘news’ or blue posts at top of discussion page. It’s not difficult to find information for oneself, if a little effort is put forth.

2 Likes

Why I don’t play D3 with the 6 year old. He’s not ready for the grind.

This thread. So triggering.

2 Likes

This guy asking for patch notes then stating he doesn’t have time to search for them himself. OMG you can search them faster then asking about them. Battlenet/games/d3 done. Top post will always have any major news. Took me a whole 5 seconds.

1 Like

No worries. Some people just like being trolls to everyone else. The Fact is there is literally no communication from blizzard until moments before something is supposed to happen, yet they keep trying to string us along pretending the game isn’t dead.

1 Like

Grampa are we there yet? No just a lil while till we get there

1 Like

Given July 3rd was season start for season 21, just following their 3 month general plan that means end around October 3rd, not looking at a calendar, it would be a Sunday around that.

So that would mean PTR sometime in September is likely, beyond that, we really know nothing.

Cool. At the rate I’m crawling up the leaderboard (SSF so fishing+1 GR at a time unless I hit a miracle rift) I’ll need all that time. :joy:

Happy to know nothing. I value consistency in my life.

1 Like

A bit too much condescending in this thread for my taste.
Given their past history, PTR blog posts come around 2 months +1 or 2 weeks after the latest season started. That’s about this week.
Speaking for myself , I’m excited about it since it will most likely be a balance patch and I enjoy theory crafting on new builds or improved older ones.

1 Like

are we…ahhm there yet?

1 Like