Patch Notes for DH sets

I see the same icon as the spell itself, but no matter what I figured that you are right about the max number out.

It seems that it is the max number (the spells stack number) x2.

That means that without engineering you can max have 8 out, with engineering 10.

I would very much like if you guys can verify this, i am by no means an expert!

Has anyone tested to see if sentries/M4 would work with Nats?

Not sure what you mean. But everything that can hit an enemy procs the 2 piece bonus, so there’s lots of options.

Based on my testing, the engineering passive is needed to go up to 10. I don’t think this matters unless you’re using the Lightning Rod rune, which doesn’t instantly detonate on your next hatred spending cast like all the others.

I was and now that I’m not the red bubble thingy is gone so that must be it.

No.

Despite the similar spin-to-win look and feel, the play is different. There’s no Nat’s build that would use Valla’s.

I find this rune a little confusing.

By the sense of it, the 2 piece bonus should be overwriting these traps before they have a chance to do anything (1.5 seconds arming delay) if you’re using a fast attack like Strafe. That would mean they do no damage.

That isn’t the case, however, so it seems an ideal strategy would be to quickly deploy 10 traps, wait 1.5 seconds (or maybe 2.5 seconds because of the double detonation) and then quickly redeploy 10 traps. If that were the strat, then multi shot might be the best way to do it - easiest way to hit 10 enemies with a single blast.

Maybe I’m overthinking, maybe the new Nat’s 2 piece doesn’t overwrite traps that are still arming or detonating, so you can keep blasting, and you will only place new ones when the old ones expire. If anyone else has insight on the best playstyle here, please toss in your 2 cents.

My question is whether the auto firing spenders will detonate traps. When I get some time later I plan to check it out but I thought perhaps someone else might have given it a go already.

Edit: None of the shots from sentries proc the 2pc let alone detonate. Pets didn’t proc anything either.

Yes M4 doesn’t work.

Slowball with M4 was the very first thing I tested.