Patch Notes for Barbs

Yeah, I’ve got 100% of the in-game achievements so I know what the set dungeons are like. Was just wondering if using the WW rune that pulls mobs together and Ambo might work for the Rend task. Not really an issue for me, as I don’t need the clearances.

I’ll just say that I am really happy to see the rend auto cast addition. It’s stuff like this that is fun and diablo3 needs more of. Not just super damage buffs to skills.

1 Like

You should expect to have to refarm all of the items for Barbarian.

Good chance at least a few of them will also need to be extracted for the Cube again as well.

I agree with this a lot. There’s a line between clunky to be fun, like Reverse Archon, and perhaps too easy, like the new “Wastes” set is shaping up to be. Aim for the sweet spot, like “Vyr”, where the mechanics are fun but not overcomplicated

1 Like

Couple observations I made

1. it doesn’t look like Dust Devils trigger Ambo’s Rend
  2. Bloodbath did make a noticeable difference damage wise imo

It doesn’t look like Rend stacks either. In the past You’d see 2 of the bleed icons over a mobs head, have yet to see it even with manual Rends. No idea if is just visual bug or what.

Such double bleed never happened. Misinformation.

we just have to assume that WW stacks 2 rends with ambos and lamentation?

Lamentation changed. Now the only stacking is by bloodbath.

So Lamentation has never worked? I know I’ve seen the icon doubled over a mob’s head in the past.

1 Like

It was double bleed alright but animation was just one.

I am scratching my head here, we used to keep track of stacks and it seems the bleed icon is how that was done. Now granted memory recall is not one of my strong points but I know there wouldn’t have been any other way to tell when one had forced three stacks.

I’m pretty sure everyone just kept track by the damage, no?

Rend ticks every 0.5 seconds and each Rend would stack on top of each other, increasing the damage output displayed.

I’ve got 100% on both NA and EU and now on Switch, all I’ve got left are about 6000 bounties, 400 Trees and the Set Dungeon.

I was hoping it would make the Wastes Set Dungeon a little easier (less RNG dependent), but it doesn’t appear to help out any. You still need to gather them up and apply a Rend to 10 at one time. I didn’t see a notice that rend was even applied to X number of enemies, when it was, so it also looks like you have to apply rend using a key/button for it to count towards the objective.

GR140

1 Like