Patch 2.7.7 is Live

This is what burns me the most. We all make mistakes. Own it. This radio silence crap is why the community goes so quick to torches and pitchforks.

5 Likes

They have a hard enough time communicating with us in English… So, there’s even less trust with a translation.

1 Like

“We” asked for a “Yes” or “No”, now the “storm” will be funny.

1 Like

And for the first time the changes to an orange power was directly applied in all version of the item: new and old ones… This time, we’ll not have a legacy version of the Smoldering Core with 10 stacks as it happened before.

The abscence of Altar and Visions from NS is total non-sense. Why only seasonal characters deserve a new farming activity (Visions) or auto-pickup and auto-salvaged itens pets? This doesn’t make any sense!

4 Likes

I’m not taking the lying angle. What he said may have been the plan at the time (or at least what he understood to be the plan). Where I care is he never came back to say that the plan changed.

7 Likes

NO, its most likely it will show up in non-season when it actually goes live on Friday.

1 Like

If this is the case, State that in the notes or make a update. ATM no one knows what’s going on

1 Like

Could you or someone else get official clarification?

Probably best to just wait until the season starts before ringing the bell that the sky is falling though.

1 Like

I can’t unforunately. I don’t have any lines to Community.

Asia before and after:

With altar temporarily: https://imgur.com/SL2McU1

After EU check relog back to Asia: https://imgur.com/Mbp8Bl3

Looks like Altar is deliberately left out of NS. This situation is either bugged/uninteded code error or mistakenly left altar active n ninja hot fixed.

2 Likes

Check the imgur links, they are the same.

4 Likes

No it won’t. On the PTR unlocking on season doesn’t make appear the altar on NS.
UPD Haven’t a ptrofiles on America and Asia at all. Trying all - no altar.

Is this PTR or now active?

But the forum would not be as fun without all of the sky is falling clan.

1 Like

You and Strix don’t mind getting lied to, We get it

Did you ever think it might just be a glitch that they are working on?

Souce?? If any!!!

No, Blizzard never glitches… The sky is falling.

2 Likes

What are the problems with me? Communication was poor, between the developers and Pez, and therefore between Pez and the players.

Can you argue where this might seem a little difficult?