Patch 2.7.7 is Live

Patch 2.7.7 is Live, no Altar in Tristram.

10 Likes

Maybe they hid it somewhere else. :joy:

4 Likes

serching all locations, sadly its only seasonal feature :confused:

I’m downloading the update (EU)… Nice job…

also they don’t reset era

I like that to be honest. :slight_smile:

Neither Altar nor Visions in non season, a huge dissappointment

24 Likes

They just killed the dead game and also lied to us about altar and visions coming to NS. I played like 10 seasons, i have all character slots filled with playable builds. Im not playing seasons anymore… After failure which D4 is i hoped for some fun in D3 but meh, typical Blizzard.

8 Likes

Making D3 disappointing is a tactful play on their part to make D3 less appealing… Maybe it might nudge you to open your wallet up for D4.

That’s one problem with game franchises… The games within the franchise compete with themselves. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the “suits” are making these decisions to make the old games of the franchise less appealing to play.

5 Likes

…

People thinking the alter will show up in season 30 for NS when you unlock it. I personally dont believe that but that’s kinda the word.

Me personally i dont think its happening

Thanks for the confirmation that the altar would be in NS, Pez…

23 Likes

Well shall we just call it game over?

2 Likes

Hopefully, Someone can look into this because what was said by Pez and what we seeing in the patch something isn’t clear. As well is it one of those things to where the alter will get unlocked apon season 30 (for NS) or?

So many questions

I’m betting they could still turn it on come the start of the season.

If not, then the gates are open for calling him out for being a liar.

2 Likes

I would have preferred a message concerning the error (which did not come from him) rather than nothing.

3 Likes

Where is Bravata with the I quit? This time it’s bloody legit.

9 Likes

Anyone need some tissues? :sob:

Im from EU. On polish version of the site it still states that it coming to all modes of the game.

“które zostaną dodane do gry na stałe we wszystkich trybach – Obrzędów z Sanktuarium i Wizji Wrogości.”

Which will be added to the game in all modes - “Altar and Visions”

5 Likes

I have sheets ready to be torn if necessary

Start passing some around on the forum.

1 Like