Patch 2.7 notes to drop soon?

I place my bet that we will be gladly surprised with 2.7.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m banking on. I’m hoping Shard of Hate, Death Bargain and many other orange Legendary items get so revitalized that we will all say, Whoa!!!They (the Dev) didn’t it, they brought this game back to days of glory!"

1 Like

Fingers crossed. It has thus far been disappointing seeing D3 fail to address fundamental issues with itemization and endgame mechanics while other AARPGs are actively listening to players and rapidly improving their games.

2 Likes

I kinda disagree , considering the age of the game and the lack of income , we’re getting quite a lot of changes via Feedback. Also don’t think we’ll see fundamental changes, for the same reasons.

3 Likes

No matter the version number. I’d be surprised if something major changes.

3 Likes

Inb4 we get builds that use Elemental Arrow, Phalanx, Bone spirit, Avalanche , Spectral blades etc. Wishful thinking, i know.

2 Likes

For the record, you are wrong. Seasons usually last 3 months, so the end of season 21 should occur at the earliest at the beginning of October (could be later, given Blizzard’s recent statement about the PTR)

Indeed. S21 started on July 3rd so the normal end date would be roughly October 4th but with the extended timetable it’ll likely end on 18th.

I just hope the PTR isn’t going to be pushed too far back in September.

I don’t even want the PTR up and running, just the patch notes would be fine.

1 Like

I thought it was June 12th for the start date. Ay, yi, yi. October 4th would be the expected end date for a July 3rd start date. With the PTR mentions, however, don’t be surprised about an end date as late as November 16th with S22 starting November 21st. This would be the latest it could be, unless problems come up. In that case, holiday season trouble would ensue.

Considering the next PTR will be one of balance with likely changes to DMG and Defense buffs and likely sets and legendaries, there is a good chance that they have done a lot and that is why the ‘season of potential blindness’ has been extended.

However, there is also the possibility that they forgot all about it and went "Oh SH!T! We forgot to do the developments planned for next PTR’ and are behind.

I prefer to think it is likely the first option.

Slightly extended is about two weeks, historically. So 3 months (from Launch) is around the end of September/First week of Oct. So the PTR would hit the first of September, normally. Tack on 2 weeks, and that’s ballpark. September 14th, maybe the 21st. That gives them 2 weeks of testing, and a week of leeway.

I would have thought as much but someone is suggesting it may be extended.

I’m voting for

Blizzard
Mirror Image

Elemental Arrow

Phalanx

Army of the Dead
Revive
Bone Spirit

Zombie Bears

1 Like

I would love for blizzard and mirror images to receive some love. But I doubt it’ll happen sadly.

1 Like

I legit forgot Blizzard was an ability.

2 Likes

I will be happy if they look at every skill with the capacity for damage that needs some love is given some love, with their damage brought up to the levels of other skills in all classes.
The WD’s group have also been asking for Zombie dogs to do something other than damage reduction and shields for years with the Necro group asking for Army of the Dead to be a choice other than LotD, The Crusaders have asked for Phalanx to be a decent pets build for much the same - this seems to be in all classes.

That is for me, what balance truly is.

2 Likes

yo Pez and Rich how about some ptr patch notes. It’s seems about time or them to drop.

1 Like

A week or two, I’d think. If we want them now, we’d need to storm Blizzard- Irvine. :stuck_out_tongue:

I interpret the delay as longer time for PTR testing, so longer time between PTR and live. Not a longer time before PTR.