Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Blizzard AKA The Fun Police.
Patch Notes TLDR
Rip Trash Killer WD 150s no longer viable with mundunugus
RIP RGK Sader .Expect 3 to 4 minute minimum RGK killers using this class
DH set ok for solo does it fit meta no it doesn’t
Necro set ok for solo. Potential RGK due to pestilence Buff ,Trash Killer unlikely

3 Likes

I couldn’t reproduce the test with SB, but I was able to do it with Zuni Fetish in d3planner. The percentage difference in damage without mask and gem was 245%. a 4x nerf can’t be right, if it does, this build will do no more than Jade.

No, but I already played with a good WD of just over 5k paragon. He could do 150s with excellent times most of the time. If instead of 150s, after nerff drops to 140, I don’t see any problem, that will be even better than before.

200% damage buff from 1 weapon in cube is nothing comparing all the buffs necro is gonna get in the coming patch. So I am not forgetting anything. Nova necro will be dead yeah but new necro builds with exploding corpses and lances or bone spear will come

2 Likes

Nova necros use 3, weopons in the cube to be viable once season finishes this build is gone the way of the dodo

1 Like

Nerfing buids that are overperforming is good!

Should Blizzard buff builds in the same class that are underperforming? Yeah, sure.

2 Likes

That is because atm Jeram Mask (and Enforcer) is not counted in DPS calculation in d3planner. It is a bug and was reported to the author.

1 Like

Nobody will need wd with that 140 when there 's necro doing 150 even faster than wd did. Can you understand that? :smiley: lol

2 Likes

Then you nerf necro as well.

2 Likes

The only reason necros could trash killer was use to seasonal buff. Take away the ability to put 3 weopons in your cube and that build disappears even with new PTR Necro buffs. How is that hard to comprehend

2 Likes

Is it not counted with zuni? From what I’ve noticed, he’s counted. Maybe it’s just for SB, that’s why I told you that I couldn’t reproduce.

If Necro does 150s, then Blizz must adjust. About the WD nerf, it was fair, it was pathetic to make the maximum level of this game so easily.

1 Like

man do you even read what I wrote?
“Nova necro will be dead yeah but new necro builds with exploding corpses and lances or bone spear will come”
I know about the seasonal buffs. what are they? 200% from one weapon and 300% from another? When blizzard are going buff Corpse explosion damage in 3 times! Just one skill. I’m not even counting all the other buffs from new gear in.

1 Like

I got about 300 000 000 damage on phantasm in non-season. With Enforcer it is 480 000 000 (1.6x ) then Jeram mask (3x) = 1 440 000 000. So the nerf is 4.8x times less damage. That is huge.
Just compare 1 440 000 000 dmg now and 300 000 000 I will have after the nerf.

6 Likes

If that’s right, they’ve made this set a complete waste.

4 Likes

So what back to zunimassa for solos ?

Let’s see how it performs on PTR then Blizzard can buff some wd’s gear to compensate maybe. Just notice Corpse Explosions got 13x times more damage according to the patch notes than they do atm. Go figure :smiley:

1 Like

I agree 100% and this exactly what happened with Hydra wiz. Test it and if they need to figure something out they will. x2 Nerf seemed fair but 3-4x is too much. Also your 4x figure is including absolutely nothing replacing Enforcer? That surely isn’t true? There are other dps gems.

3 Likes

Not go figure, CE atm is like idk…GR105 viable? That’s probably stretching it too. Necro without seasonal theme would be dead in the water besides Rat runs this season. They needed extreme buffing.

I can already tell that Bone Spear buff isn’t enough. Bone Spear is fricken terrible, like 60,000% might make it decent. (10,000 > 20,000 current mod, x2 Simulacrums)

Other gems ? Bane of the Powerful can give 45% but you need kill all yellow elite for it to refresh (even one yellow elite pack minion left unkilled and you don’t get the gem buff refreshed). And zei is not good because wd needs to stand close to elite (due to its passive). Ok suppose nerf is not 4.8 but 3.5. Still big nerf.

Okay point taken that it’s probably overboard, but my point is it would be stupid if it was just not touched, it needed a tone back.

We’re forgetting the best change of all! Finally CoE can rip besides Vyrs dual elemental lol.

Stone of Jordan

• Added power: Each of your elemental’s damage bonus is equal to your highest static elemental bonus to skill.

FINALLY :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like