Patch 2.6.7 (New PTR changes)

Sure, that one never came because it was not needed on console given you do not have mouse + keyboard to stack twisters.

But they do get the same patch for everything else like skills, items etc.

The fact PTR was on console at BlizzCon was a great way to get PTR to the crowd but freed up dev time in that they didn’t need to get PTR environment ready with their servers.

They just took a PTR build of D3 on console to their dev PS4 unit.

Fact is, the 2.6.7 items you saw at BlizzCon for PTR part 2 should be coming to PC…if they decide to run a PTR part 2 on PC.

They may just rely on BlizzCon feedback from the PTR they ran on the PS4.

That’s how you balance barbs…

Seems Fair…… (sarcasm)

3 Likes

Next season i just want to play the new Crusader thor build … make me overpower !!

Darkpatator’s post was in response to a comment that a good DH would clear darkpatator’s 140 much faster. It was also claimed that a WD would clear it too.

I posted:

Darkpatator later posted:

and

People can be wrong. There’s two WD 142’s now and a 140 DH. So he can doubt all he wants, other classes can do 140 and beyond, not just Wiz.

140’s aren’t exactly a huge deal, and won’t be next patch either.

All this fuss over a 140 and knee jerk reactionary responses are irrational, and your cherry picked rhetoric carries a large part of the blame.

140 @ p10,000 is to be expected if you put the keys in.

So what’s your excuse now? Why shouldn’t Barb be able to do 140? WD and DH can, with builds that were not nerfed.

Actually make that three WD 142s.

US: 142 WD x 2
EU: 142 WD x 1, 140 DH x 1

Is your argument now that next patch Wiz, DH, and WD should be able to do 140 but that’d be too high for Rend Barb?

Yeah that’s what I thought. Please stop giving erroneous “feedback”, you’re lying to devs and other players.

12 Likes

The guy is a troll with 0 experience. Don’t even bother. You are right. Wiz DH and WD all doing 140+ and no nerf was needed for rend.

3 Likes

With new cruz set, how can you keep enough wrath to spam heaven fury without perma arkhan (on rgk build)?

You get 5 wrath for every enemy hit. So in trash mobs it should be pretty straight ahead to keep the wrath up.

have you ever seen a monk solo 140? no? give us some love or at least replace unity on any solo build for us

2 Likes

I said on rgk build. Most boss dont have trash. How do you keepenough wrath?

You’re all fumbling around in the dark with could be and might some day. The two critical questions have not been answered. What were the goals for the wizard and necro nerfs? Why would they nerf an unproven barb build without any additional testing especially when it’s not even going to be the top barb build. WW has limitations not conducive to getting the max push from the most skilled players. It’s just not there and never will be. We need answers and more data instead of guesses and posturing.

Provoke and Laws of Valor (Unstoppable force - Long arm of the law passive)

You can also add Shield Glare with Zealous Glare rune if it is exceptionally bad (which it should not be with the other 2). Another way is to try and get perfect rolls on your shield with wrath regen increase at 2 per second.

EDIT: CDR and CHC are important but if your regen is bad that is more important to boost than either Heaven’s fury or FoH - the more wrath you have, the more consistent damage you inflict.

Could it be possible that they looked at the PTR data and their own internal testing and then made the decision?

OK thats what i thought. Basically missing 50% RCR compared to old Akhan shotgun bk. I guess Crimson 20RCR bonus will help. Wonder if it will be enough.
Btw, CDR not negociable. you cant lose the perma law

Exactly… after the barb has settled. Monk will be the weakest class. Time to crunch some numbers. Personally, i really want to see melee monk builds make a come back. WoL is WIZ style, not martial artist themed monk.

1 Like

Isnt this obvious? Ofc its the internal PTR data. What they are hiding is in fact the bugged/broken Pandemonium s19 theme. A lot of build nerfings are paying for this price. Its so obvious to any player that actually paid attention / physically tested thoroughly on PTR instead of pulling “cloud data” from various sites.

2 Likes

You are neglecting the fact that the PTR had both non-season and season testing. For comparing build power, Blizzard would simply look at non-season to remove biases caused by the season Pandemonium buff and compare it to the live non-season era. I showed only non-season data on the forum relative to PTR/live.

If you actually played this game instead pulling cloud statistics and lurking on forums, you will derive the same conclusion experienced players do – that 10k para clearing 140 wouldnt even make front page on world rankings. Is it OP?? Anyone with primary school analytical skills can conclude.

If you are experienced with the game and the classes, you will derive the same conclusion that the common characteristics between Rend WW, Chantodo vyrs, SP and to some extend BR thorns necro are above average to excellent trash killers, which when pulled off correctly by elite players, very capable at solo 150 in s19. This is evident by 136-140 Rend/WW clears on s19 PTR abusing pandemonium buff. If you remotely research deeper, you ll watch Rend WW s19 streaming on 130+ and observed how incapable the raw damage those 1k para streamers were doing and 90% of damages were done from pandemonium buff. While Rend WW was the favorite testing build on PTR due to introduction to new mechanics, its trash kill capability is not unique, even not limited to the above builds i mentioned that was nerfed.

Your data is nothing wrong, due to you severely lack of gaming experience, extracting relevant data / its analytics is handicapped / inaccurate as a result. Same viewpoint from 3-5k career barb/single class hour players or 10 -17k + all class career hour players.

In short, i have at least 10K+ (not hours) high tier (134-150) GR experience from all classes over you as well as many other players. I ve cleared 150 on 6 classes except WD.

So be humble and read before you post for a while. We value your input, but not subjective / biased point of views.

Achi is Rank 1 NA NS on multiple classes and multiple eras. His thoughts on you matches mine.

Have a good day and don’t waste our time again.

10 Likes

Revert the rend nerf, this is insane. So many people have been excited, does blizzard not follow the 15 dedicated people who make diablo content and watch 5 hours of videos before creating a nerf that will a destroy a 3month long season? Look to the community, we are the ones playing the game and we wanted rend barb and were ECSTATIC at the changes. Why Nerf it so much? The best case scenario would be to completely revert the nerfs, giving lamentation it’s original multiplier of 200%, or at the very least make it 75-150 or 100-150 in order to compete with ridiculous builds like multishot and wave of light which will STILL CLEAR THE SAME GRS AT THE SAME SPEED IF NOT FASTER COME ENDGAME!!!

2 Likes

Star pack is not gone. It will still be the 150 clear build to go with. You"ll just have to use the lon 48 varient that was used efore bazooka.