Party system is completely broken!

Literally everyone is showing up either season or non season unless you get them to restart D3 within the same time that you do which completely makes creating a party close to impossible. Even then it’s not a guarantee. I can barely see anything related to this topic and everyone i know is having this issue… Needs to be on top of Blizzards D3 support’s priority! Fix this!

10 Likes

Same problem here. Randomly can/cannot join party with a friend. Invites may get returned as ‘declined’, but the invite was never received to accept or decline.

2 Likes

I have same problem and getting tired of trying to play game

2 Likes

same here please fix this

2 Likes

I normally don’t post to these, but as a officer of the clan trying to give help to other players is impossible when you can’t form a group. This has been going on for a while and some new players are unaware of the fact that this is a blizzard issue. Please fix so players can group up together again.

3 Likes

Amazingly, despite the issues still being apparent, and the problems having lasted a fortnight now, Blizzard are closing threads as if this is resolved…

…so make sure to keep reporting the fact that it’s not resolved.

3 Likes

I am still also having issues wih this.

2 Likes

I am also still seeing this problem. Just introduced this season in one of the patches. It will randomly say character is not or is Hardcore and can’t join, even if the intended parties are playing the same HC or SC.

1 Like

This is still not resolved, still plenty of people as showing up as level 0 in friends list and clan, also getting unable to join because it thinks one is hardcore and other is not, happens fairly often. For me it’s hardcore, trying to join another hardcore.

1 Like

This is still happening. Really damn annoying trying to play with my friends.

1 Like

This is still a thing 2 months later. Start of Season 19 and can’t invite certain friends. Everyone had to log out and then it worked, and then tried to invite someone a little later, and same thing. Super annoying

1 Like

Having the same issue with 2 different friends. Are we going to get an update on this or at the very least a way to fix it when it happens?

1 Like

True. But there is so many other things that are completely broken… On my side, in the party system, there is a couple of things… 1st: its always saying bounties even if you log to play rift or greater rift. Second… when you are trying to get in any of these choices (rift/greater rift/bounties) the number of sessions is wrong. I can connect in any session saying there is none big 0. And sometime its saying 300 sessions and you can’t connect to any sessions.

So… thats is not something new for me.

1 Like

It is hell for party leader of an active clan. Our clan is HC Seasonal at the start but I can’t tell who is not HC Seasonal without going into each char and making a list of those not HC Seasonal. I did this and found 10 but it was very time consuming. I would like to have more time to play instead of trying to get around a bug that has been there for about 2 months!!!

1 Like

I come back to D3 to a broken game, and a dead hero at 1,000 kills on hardcore. Best season… Sike. I’m out

Same here,
Since early season 18 there has been an issue with grouping with other players.

Players show as in hardcore when in season and cannot be invited to group.

Presently in season 19 the only work around is for group members to restart the game and ensure everyone is in the lobby.

This is massively impactful to the social aspect of the game and prevents free grouping with friends and clan members.

Is this issue limited to the EU region?

I haven’t seen any news about it from the youtube streamers, who to be fair are mostly in the US.

Please can you resolve this issue, it is very very frustrating.

I somehow inviting myself to party. dont know how to fix it. code: (10001)

Experiencing same problem. Please address.

Same issue here. There have been posts on the forum for months now. Does not seem like it is much a priority to them. A bit of communication at the very least would be amazing. This makes it impossible to group up at times.

I am still experiencing this problem showing up as non-hc to other players and joining any game with anyone is a hassle.