Pain Enhancer Bug

I know there’s not much emphasis on consoles, but I’m running a Pestilence build and spamming Revive and Devour. My build contains the Gogogk gem and I can’t seem to get Pain Enhance +3% Attack Speed to trigger ever. D3Planner and my PS4 show a natural 1.83 Attacks Per Second from gear and paragon points. When using Gogok, and while I’m running around, I’ve seen the 15 stacks of Gogok report correctly on the PS4 which should be 2.03. When I’m using Pain Enhancer, I never see the attack speed go higher than 2.03. With Pain Enhancer, each enemy bleeding should trigger up to 30 enemies. I’m launching an insane amount of corpses across the screen. I’ve even caused the processor to lag. It’s either just not showing on my character page when I pause the game, or the Attack Speed isn’t working on Pain Enhancer.

Can someone please look into this? Message me back and I can send you a link to my build from D3Planner. The forum doesn’t allow links.

1 Like

The Forum DOES allow links !

like: http://www.mydemolink.org/BlaBlaYadaYada

just use the “</>” in the Editor.

Link is broken…:rofl:

1 Like

I have the same issue. I’m running the inarius blood nova build from icyveins and I’ve checked it over and over, pain enhancer does not proc according to the status effects.