Only available to party leader, cant play game

Me and my wife were also just playing logged out to switch Toons and all of a sudden her game says that only party leader can start a game yet she was the party leader. We just started playing this game so what is the use to buy a game if it is unplayable, I would really like to know what Blizzard is doing about this issue yet we will most probably never get a reply!!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

I’ve been playing diablo 3 for 3 weeks now and suddenly i can’t play. I’ve never had this Issue, I don’t even use the online chat or anything like that, i didn’t sign up for Diablo 4 because i am waiting for the game to Launch. I don’t play the game with anyone other than my husband and my one friend, i barely play solo for that matter. PLEASE HELP.

I have also just gotten this issue, i have not tried the following with it not working

switching Heroes
trying to change pets or other cosmetics
changing passwords
repairing the game
reinstalling the game

i have not played online so i would not know why i have been silenced

if you got some idea please say so

It won’t help i did everything of the above. Same thing i even Restarted my Internet and my pc multiple times

Got the same issue, tried to force everything out of the world but my account is unusable.
just another cry for help thats all.

as far as i see this is only a diablo problem as i can log into WoW without problems

i have also not gotten an e-mail that says i am silenced

same problem today…

Ebenfalls das gleiche Problem

Nice potato servers :frowning:

NOthing to do with servers, its account bound bullsh

hi, I have the same problem today

Hi. I’m having the same problem. :frowning:

Hi. I have same problem too

hi . same problem here

same problem here, just got the game yesterday aswell -.-

Opened a ticket on this. Gm was help full enough to basically say your F we don’t have a fix.
Maybe they should try to get the developers that made the game back not the has beans from activision that just do reskinning of cod whole time.

Then again maybe blizzard should just remove the blizzard name from the company and replace it with activision.

Strange that a bug more than a year old can’t be fixed.

3 Likes

It’s quite strange that suddenly lots of people have this bug

Same issue here. Tried all of the above too.

Hi. I have same problem.

Same here.
Besides rebooting, tried logging out and back in, changing Regions - did not help.