[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

Release date for this patch ?

“later this week, but before season start” :slight_smile: Probably thursday.

30% extra damage should be enough for anyone. :wink:

1 Like

maybe today, probably tomorrow.

New DH meta:

• Ignore 100%, 200%, 300% and more percentages of damage increasement for the full 300% of Windforce 3.0
  • Tell everyone: “I GOT PARA30k ! MUM ! LOOK ! I GOT PARA30k !”
  • ???
  • Profit.

Atleast 37cm, maybe even more!

1 Like

Or new set for DH:
2 piece bonus: get chance to insta-gib RG. The chance is 1/4 of 60% chance to upgrade legendary gem ( = approx. 0,00005% chance)
4 piece bonus: increase chance to insta-gib by 0,01% for each like on D4 forum
6 piece bonus: If you preordered D4 deluxe edition and RG is 75% hp or lower, increase chance to insta-gib to 100%

AoV crusader may have been able to stand in before the nerf. Let’s not pretend the moment something is stronger than Bazooka (on it’s own with no exploits) that the community won’t scream for nerfs because we’ve already covered that.

If you’re OK with them leaving the exploit you should’t be arguing for nerfs to others, and you certainly argued for Lamentation/Crusader nerfs.

AoV sader says hi my dude.

Leave the Shield of Fury alone I say, and disable Bazooka.

2 Likes

Certainly not okay with the exploit, that turns Bazooka into not only meta trash killer but RGK, not okay! And they’re going to be fixing that Attunement stack exploit with 2.7.6a. Bazooka itself isn’t an exploit, that’s what will remain.

I am saying that it is what it is, if you kill Bazooka this update with no replacement in sight it doesn’t help anyone.

AoV sader is RGK my bro, even if you didn’t nerf it it would never be meta trash killer. Speeds sure, slight replacement.

please for the first time in the past few years crusader finally come back meta, dont nerf it to the ground, i hope you gonna do a bright mouve and make it still viable in meta/speed… thanks to re-impliment it in the game much love and respect

4 Likes

What will be the strongest build in S19 2.6.7a?

barbarian whirlwind and demon hunter unhallowed essence, bur the barb its maybe the best for all, contract, mision, rift and gr 109, maybe this season it will be the barbarian season

no patch today? when they wanna release it. we need to test it to see it. any news about Nev?

1 Like

joke? ratma still faster and more dmg for xp speeds farming

Hi, the patch will come today ?

1 Like

That’s what I want to know to!

Wait a few hours, it’s still very early morning in California where Blizzard is located.

You could say that. The offices are not even open for another hour lol

Speculation:

1. Patch 2.6.7a will be deployed Friday, November 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM PST.
  2. Season 19 will be Live Friday, November 22, 2019 at 5:00 PM PST.

The preceding is, not only speculation but, meant as a joke too… sorta.

I hope your speculation is wrong so they can address additional things that may be broken before season 19 starts. we’ll see…

I recall in the past we had a patch that was pushed out the day before the season started. So while they could do it the same day, certainly you want to have some time before the season starts. :slightly_smiling_face: