[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

Lamentation doesn’t exist in the online game guide right now, that link is a dud.

1 Like

I think that the whole RGK prevention was the point of the nerf, soloing 150 saders in the first week of a release, without primals or proper rift farming, etc. Is pretty insane, although it was 10k there have been 5-6k para saders clearing well above 140. I think the cap should extend to 25 maybe 30, but remain at 30%

Can anyone explain to me how they’ll release new sets without providing more bank space? Come on guys…

5 Likes

any news about the update ? when will be live ?

1 Like

It’ll likely go live tomorrow. Tuesday is the traditional patching day.

3 Likes

I think even with 5-6k paragon, the pre-nerfed Valor Sader can still clear 150 without seasonal buff. One cleared 150 with 10kp, true, but also with unoptimized gears and not a lot of fishing, and within less than 24 hours after new patch releases. With more time to optimize gears, gameplay and fishing, I believe Sader post-nerf still can solo clear 145+ with the help of seasonal buff.
People who wants infinite stacks and low percentage each stack, it’ll be more terrible for solo-play and the build will suffers in low-tiers, for you will take much more time to get to 600% max bonus damage of the shield, as someone calculated with at least 120 grifts or lower you will kill elites faster than you can max your stacks.

They already discussed this previously that the game engine design encounters synchronization issues when going beyond the maximum stash limits when it is loaded into the RAM of other players you are participating with.

Still, I agree with Zilphia. They keep giving us more items with no where to store them.

I play a Demon Hunter exclusively, so Stash space hasn’t been a real issue. Of course, I’ve earned my maximum Stash Tab for Seasons, so that helps.

Now, I’d like to start learning how to play other Classes. I rearranged my current non-Season Stash to have a Tab for each Class and still have room for some Follower gear, Gems, Legendary Gems, Potions, etc.

Now, we’re getting new Sets and even after rearranging my Stash I’m wondering where I’m going to put new stuff. I even salvaged some really good items just to make room.

I still wish Blizzard would add another Chest in the Act towns for “Private Stash”. It could even be just 1 Page with 5 Tabs. It would be exclusive to the current Character. Then, we’d have our Stash for sharing with all our Characters and the Private Stash with enough Tabs for storing Sets and support Legendary items that are Character-specific. (Be careful when deleting or rebirthing though. :hushed:) :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It seems the only way around this currently is to use another login account. Not counting that you can play some builds as hardcore also. :wink:

PS ever gone the route of what to throw away at the end of a season with both seasonal normal and hardcore stashes full? :grinning:

Their forum their rules, you are not required to post here.

So… When? When patch comes out?

Patches are majority of the time pushed on Tuesday.

Is responding to that comment in a post about a Patch really appropriate?

Why dont you re-read the response, and the quoted message that I commented in regard to. How would it not be appropriate?

I’m guessing it was your inability to follow the rules (one of which you are breaking by posting that rant).

1 Like

Fact that they started listening, communicating and implementing changes faster based on good feedback is the miracle. Deckard Cain looks after us

Hello Everyone,

I play a necromancer bone storm build, but yesterday, after playing for hours after the 2.6.7 update, all of the sudden my bone armor when from producing a storm, to encompassing my character in a bone armor that doesn’t do anything like it had. Has anyone else had this experience?

Multi-shoot is great for farming. In fact it is probably the best farming build. But when it comes to GR push, as you said, not so much. Impale is the push build for the most part. A few outliers have managed to make the MS build into the top 20.

12 hours isn’t immediately.

Also, one can only use the tools available to them in the flagging process.

For some reason it exists on the EU guide:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/item/lamentation-Unique_BarbBelt_005_p1