[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

+1

I do sincerely apologize if my tone ever comes off as too abrasive.

Over the last few years I’ve unfortunately lost some nuance and tact and just jump straight to the point, which can be overly direct and rude sometimes. Not my intention. It’s just an evolution of my tiredness with online debates and feedback.

5 Likes

Looks like Barb will have the day, but what about monk it gets a new set and now will be the worst class in 2.6.7a would have thought they would have buffed 6 set poj to 20000 but now we will all have to play we bard lol

Ty for hearing us!
Greatly appreciated Nev

2 Likes

Wise on all fronts! Shield of Fury was the issue.

I still cannot seem to get the results I wanted from the Shotgun version of AoV, but that is a me problem haha.

Thanks for the fast balance…now the new season can start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when will this patch be going live?

Edit: posted in another thread

2 Likes

Good News ty Nev :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I sat here for a moment trying to think of how best to express my gratitude for re-implementing the Rend multiplier on Lamentation (and heck 100-150% is better than I expect we’d get even if it happened), but I’m at a bit of a loss.

Truly, thank you.

2 Likes

I hear you !! I’m in the same boat, although I did manage to RGK (as a DH) in a meta group last season and we cleared a 150. No easy feat by any means. Look forward to Impale DH being buffed so we’re not overlooked and treated poorly on the platform !!

2 Likes

Thanks Nev <3 looking forward to play S19.

A few issues are still here.

1. Blighter - you guys didn’t fix Blighter. It’s attacking faster and still a <1 min kill. This will essentially make end game Blighter fishing again. I’d rather see a Sader RGK replacing Thorn necro fishing for Blighter. But this issue is still here.

2. Sader RGK - with the cap of 20 stacks, Sader won’t be viable for meta. What we really like Sader RGK for meta is that we don’t have to pick / gamble for boss. All bosses die around the same time, which is a lot more fun to play. Now that Sader is out of the equation. There are only three RGK choices - thorn necro (only for rank 1 Blighter fishing), cold lance necro (4min kill for speed), and Bone Spirit RGK (2min kill on every boss but very hard to play and you need a plug-in for that, which I don’t think is going to be very popular). None of these will be as pleasurable as having a Sader RGK. I would have just tweaked the numbers differently or apply a “first target hit” or something on Sader, killing its solo 150 potential but still make it viable for end game RGK. I don’t think this 20 cap is a smart change.

If you nerf bone ringer to cap at 60 stacks (1min equivalent) then you can cap Sader’s shield stacks at 120 (that’s also 1min equivalent, at 2 aps), that’ll be a much more logical number than 20 stacks which is definitely nerfing-to-the-ground.

1. Bazooka is now a macro only build. If you are not going to fix it for the season, you might as well revert it back and give all players a chance to play it, until you formally fix it next patch.
15 Likes

Anyone clear on how much the 20 stack limit hits the upper end of damage on the AoV set? As in “X GR nerf”

Apparently it hits RGK a lot, but solo it still should go to like 140ish.

1 Like

Great to hear! Thank you! We understand why the one week PTR was a thing and it did work, but with many changes and new sets coming it certainly needs to be a longer phase as seen with this one , thanks for consideration of this.

Not making excuses for intolerable behavior, but the community has amnesia sometimes when it comes to large scale changes such as this that we’ve seen this patch. It was common in years past to have something go wrong because there was so many things changing with the game.

I feel we were more forgiving about them back then due to the frequency of changes, almost expecting something to break vs now where the state of the game hasn’t changed much in years, till this patch.

Regardless, we apologize. Going forward I think the community needs to be more tolerable if we’re to expect large scale patches, introducing new sets like this that something could go wrong. In that I really hope the above is implemented so if and when that happens we won’t freak out about it going live.

5 Likes

My friend did you ever heard of stricken gem just equip it and your sader is again juicy rgk

4 Likes

i don’t know if someone mention it but there is a bug with monk WOL
when attacking blue goblin ( the one who divide in little goblin ) sometime you just kill second tranform of goblin and the third one doesn’t spawn so you just have no loot at all.
it’s frequent issue when you have lot of dps. hope you can fix that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we get a room tour i want to see that pic above your desk :smiley:

Do you have a date for us about the hotfix? :slight_smile:

As a sader I am sad to see the build being nerfed. It was perfect the way it was. Now I’m going to start a cult of angry Saders that want our buff back. Smh Blizzard, have you not learned from the barb incident?

For all those complaining about the leaderboard, the first few have para over 10k and all primal gear.

2 Likes

thank you Nev.
will be fun to play next season

1 Like

If you’d gotten the Barb treatment, the shield would have been gone so seize whining

4 Likes

Yes pretty much exactly - UE MS is fantastic for bounties, farming t16, vaults, speed GR for early gems…but virtually no place in the meta for the DH except a once in a blue moon Impale RGK (prob when the group can’t find a decent Necro/Wiz).

PS - i’m a 51 year old dude…don’t let the avatar fool you.

3 Likes