Not updating personal best GR season

I just achieved 130 2 times but my personal best is not updating it still says that my previous best is 128. I should be at rank 46 of the european leaderboards but it is not showing. While my max bs is 1800. I think leaderboards are broken

3 Likes

Same by me and my frends. we make 4 player top 100 time but it is not in the list. can you fix it? its hard to do this time agan. :scream: need help.

1 Like

Have the same issue for me and for friends also who had new records today. Its not updated on the profile or on the leaderboard. The bloodshard cap was increased tho on new solo records…

1 Like

Same thing for me today. It work fine yesterday however. I really wonder how it can be… ^^ Strangely I had the up of blood crystal amont…

Same here. Yesterday was all fine.
Today the personal records, chat notification and leaderboards are not working.
Blood shard cap works properly.

Same… adding a few screenshots…

This appears to be the same problem we got at the beginning of the month…

This is for Europe region, and seasonal.

No chat notification that a new personal best has been achieved… but blood shard cap is increased. Personal leaderboard does not show new best.

4 Likes

Me too.

My WD have just done a GR71 solo on EU realm. No new record message on the chat window; personal best is still showing GR70 record.

I haven’t tested on other regions.

1 Like

Hey! I’ve just Completed Seasonal HC GR 118 EU Barb Solo 1 min 12 s remaining, and it didnt show up on leaderboard! Only my last record with HC GR 117 shows on leaderboard… I appreciate if you look for it! Thanks