New Trailer - Same Models

The character models are not ugly. They are up to Blizzard standards! They look crisp, sharp and professional.

See how this works :grin: Remember. You are 1 of (Insert large number here).

9 Likes

Everyone arguing over character models and Iā€™m just hyped to get a release date. Canā€™t wait to farm some chaos and do boss runs. The PvP is gonna look so nice too! We get it, you donā€™t like the models, just refund if itā€™s that important to you.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like the original Amazon, that wasnā€™t looking as old and had big cheekbonesā€¦ and breasts :stuck_out_tongue:

As to the Assassin, I wouldnā€™t care if the Asian model existed as long as it was optional.
Iā€™d like a recreation of the original model.

Effectively, Iā€™m not happy about Blizzard sacrificing accuracy and faithful recreations for the sake of appealing to the Asian market, as well as trying to avoid criticism from a fake gamer called Anita.

Back in the year 2000 Blizzard gameā€™s were more unapologetic. I hoped the Resurrected version would also be this way.
Itā€™s shouldnā€™t be that hard for you to understandā€¦

And as to one of your previous comments:

I can point out so many examples of regular players knowing better than game devs, itā€™s not even funny. Itā€™s quite sad, actuallyā€¦

You effectively saying ā€œyou think you do, but you donā€™tā€ does not make you right.

20 Likes

Yup and the snippets of the improved cinematics look great so far.

3 Likes

Iā€™d argue at least 51% of the paying player base would like Blizz to do some kind of rework to the present iteration of the character models. Why canā€™t there be a compromise, since Blizz said they want fan feedback?

17 Likes

Nah Iā€™m fine with the current models, you donā€™t speak for me bruh.

4 Likes

If you donā€™t like the way the models look, you still have the classic graphics option. You arenā€™t really going to see the models in extreme detail when playing anyway. I donā€™t get it.

Such a silly reason, but whatever. To each, their own.

5 Likes

Hope it helps with what? Geez I wish some players stop crying about models and appearance.Its nothing important, just deal with it already and stop crying.

We dont need same nonsense again with 1000 pages.

1 Like

Can we please close this topic? Original was closed for a reason, we dont need same again.

4 Likes

I cant, someone already did it :smiley:

They made game for blizzard, not for them. Its blizzard property and they can do what ever they want with it as company is owner of it.

1 Like

The argument about ā€œreplacing their visionā€ is like if someone tried to argue that the Marvel Cinematic Universe, in redesigning and retelling characters, is disrespecting Stan Lee and erasing his legacy.

No theyā€™re not lol.

2 Likes

LIke I get its some people dont like how certain character looked like, but since it was shown again, blizzard want to keep it same. So its time to stop. Its nothing important to suggest players to refund the game LMAO. Its just hilarious.

How will face of amazon affect doing 1000 baalruns? This topc feels like some people buy game just for art and wont even play it :smiley:

4 Likes

Good evening, have you ever given any thought to the kingdom of heaven.

Repent, the kingdom of heaven is at hand!

Armageddon is upon us!.. but your souls are in danger!

2 Likes

Our lives are in danger you beatnik!

2 Likes

They are in danger! The models are THE SAME MODELS IN THE TRAILER AS THEY WERE FROM FEB! OUR LIVES OUR IN DANGERS!

1 Like

guys calm down, the models will not change. And i hate that too! its a pretty bad move by blizz to ignore us.
but im almost certain there will be custom skins made by modders so it will all be fine.

4 Likes

Pretty sure griefing is against the TOS tooā€¦

1 Like

The models are not changing. Have you refunded yet? What is taking so long?

3 Likes

The game is going to be awesome, canā€™t wait!

Naysayers will naysay, secretly some of them will still play. :wink:

2 Likes

Refund is available! Or you can play the original D2 or D2R (but with new 1:1 graphics turned off! Isnā€™t that great! Get to it because the models are not changing :joy:

1 Like