New GR record dint update

Hi in SEASON 32 in 24/8/24 i did Gr150 but europe
leaderboards haven’t update it.
in clan leaderboards shows it.

2 Likes

Just completed a GR136 on EU…

Completion screen confirms Blood Shard cap increased to 1860 (due to GR136 cleared) but still shows my personal best as a GR135…

Leaderboards still only show my GR135…

2 Likes

Yeah - it looks similar to the problems we had before… no notification in chat, no update on personal best and/or leaderboard, but increase in bloodshard cap.

Your D3Debug.txt file will probably show the new record when you do a new game.

Let’s see how long it takes Blizzard to react… and what that reaction will be   :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s certainly not the first time we’ve had the issue…

When this occurs it’s generally dependant upon which server you get connected to when you start a game session - some of the servers are recording clears, some aren’t - and this was specific to individual host servers, as shown by which IP address the game’s executable establishes a connection to.

The solution generally seems to involve Blizzard restarting the individual servers / blades that are problematic.

2 Likes

Created another game session and did a GR135 and it got announced due to being faster than my previous GR135 clearance, and it was placed onto the Leaderboard (despite the fact that I cleared a GR136 earlier) so it’s only some of the game-hosting servers with the issue…

I had a look in Resource Monitor, to see which server IP addresses the game was connected to when it had a successful Leaderboard recoding…

2 Likes

Same issue for me on EU

Just cleared my first GR150 for this season and it didn’t register.

Non of my 3 150 clears over 3 days counted either. Just got a 12:49 and nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/E8lsmoq

Friday result:

https://imgur.com/a/5FJoxOT

Just 30 min ago - doesn’t work again:

https://imgur.com/a/KVTLCUe

1 Like

Meteorblade, may I ask you which box I have to tick in order to have these big notifications with “rewards” and “personal best”, like you ? (I had never seen these before…)

Not really for Bug Report but when you get a new GR record there’s a small splash screen. If you click the little plus sign to the right of the clearance time, it’ll show the expanded splash screen. Example below…

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten a GR record that didn’t update lately (on Europe) ?

I completed 5 GRs in 5 different games… and got 5 updates.

Fixed ? or just lucky for server attribution ?

I tried to test it on a fresh build then got new results thrice in the same game - all four results were updated. Maybe fixed, maybe a “lucky” server.

2 Likes

Seven more GRs tonight… each time “Exiting Diablo III” after completing a GR.

7 attempts… 7 successful GR Updates…

It be real cool from Blizzard to do a bit of communication about that issue…
(has anyone been trying GRs in Asia ?)

2 Likes

No updates on Asia’s LB for several weeks, at least

Could be only some servers… but some players are getting new records

Have you tried lately ?

2 Likes

… and me, just now – notice notification :

New record at Orek:

New record in Leaderboard:

3 Likes

not for me… after 10+ GRs with exit/restart game!