New Demon Hunter Set Idea (Spike Trap)

After reading the proposed DH balance changes by dmkt I had a little spark in the mind so with Season 21 just around the corner… fingers crossed. I was hoping to see a Spike Trap build… Here is my take with the details below.

Main discipline spender Smoke Screen
Main hatred spender Spike Trap
Hatred / discipline( see %) Generator Charkram

2pc
Enemy deals damage to you is affected by Mark of Death. Enemies affected by Mark of Death also take 300% additional damage
4pc
Gain 60% damage reduction and movement speed for 15 seconds when you enter Smoke Screen.
6pc
Activate smoke screen will lay* maximum number of spike trap around you simultaneously
Both Charkram and Spike Trap deal 15000% increased damage for every active Spike Trap.
(note * this will consume Hatred per Spike trap cost 15*5, if no Hatred is present then no traps will populate, this function will override existing Spike traps)

Legendary REDESIGNS

Sword of Ill Will
Charkram deals 5-7% increased damage for every point of Hatred you have
(AOE offensive option)

Spines of seething Hatred
Chakram now generates 5 Hatred. When Hatred restores above maximum the excess is then granted over to Discipline.
(% aggressive discipline generation)

The Demon’s Demise
The blast from Spike Trap will continuously last for 4 seconds.
(Offensive option, allowed for CoE damage)

Trag’Out Coils
Spike Traps gain the Impaling Spines rune and are deployed twice as fast. Damage is doubled against enemies who are immobilized or move than 20 yards away from any other enemies.
(single target)

Omryn’s Chain
Drop Caltrops when using Vault, caltrops also gains the effect of every rune. Enemies affected deals 40% less damage.

Lianna’s Wings
Shadow Power lasts twice as long and will also trigger Smoke Screen.
(defensive option - Shadow Power Gloom)

Helltrapper
Chance to pull enemies within 30 yards when you summon Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry (8 seconds internal cooldown)

Chanon Bolter
Power increase significantly during Vengeance.
(Vengeance gain 120% increase damage - damage boost)

1 Like