New Blizzard D2R Survey

Can’t believe there were actually people that wanted to argue against one more fork when I made a thread about it last week.

This is one thing that should be able to satisfy the majority of players old and new.

Please forgive my trespass, considering all the personal insults that have come my way where I have not responded in kind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hah, fair enough!
=÷=

Woww where is my survey link Blizzard? Lol.

Yeah and guess what basement dwellers people want qol they don’t want outdated and broken mechanics from 20 years ago lol!!

Your mad because your game doesn’t hold up at all in 2021!!

More people will play with personal loot then with out personal loot it’s a win win for blizzard!

Class balance
End game
Charm inventory
Personal loot
Stackable gems / runes
New rune words
Th ability to reset areas like In Poe so your not constantly making new games it’s not 2000

We need a quiver item not ammo rofl

Your game is going to get laughed at so hard people will literally just be like this game is dated because it is! Imagine a group of friends trying to do Baal runs to level but the game fills up to fast lol happens

Leeching is d2… takes 0 effort to get to level 80

2 Likes

i took screenshots of the whole thing, i made a thread so people can see it if they want too

Your mad because your game doesn’t hold up at all in 2021!!<

Buddy, you have no clue. Do you know why games fail hard in this generation? They are the same as every other game without any ingenuity and once you hit their endgame, there is nothing else to do so you move on.
D2 has held up strong for 20 years because the end game is addictive and the variations of gameplay are numerous.
If the game becomes easy for the likes of you who want everything spoonfed and easy, it wont last, it will actually get laughed at but not just by your type, but by everybody.

The only 2 items in your list that are actually QOL and should be patched, are some more Class Balance, and new runewords are acceptable, new cube recipes even, things to really keep you working to achieve.
Everything else is a different game, and there are numerous other games that have that and everyone can go play when they want a break from D2. You named one there, the others are PD2, D3,. probably D4.
Go play those, D2 works fine as is with some basic QOL changes and graphics, and its going to be outstanding.

4 Likes