Nerf Thread on General

3 Likes

See, barb is fine.
Im sure someone here can relate to this picture :joy:

Imgur

Did I hear BADDUMTISS

Million dollar suggestion, have him on ignore. 1000 posts later, everything is fine and good.

3 Likes

When balancing, we need a point of reference to work around. The “ideal” class set performance for Diablo III is approximately Greater Rift 130, solo, and assumes the character has 5000 Paragon levels .

KEKW, if they are really intending to achieve that, they have to nerf every single build by a LOT :smiley:

1 Like

It would make sense with their line of not increasing gr cap, which is a fine thing. The lack of possibilty to have gr gaps between groups fo years killed interest for many ppl who cared only about group.
Anyway, I personally have low expectactions, people might complain if it is a nerf only patch, even though it should be a thing at least to solve group end game.

Logged in just for this. Lols

Well that is what 1 millionth time that we said “I told you so”

lol

How they balance you say still. They came to their senses and decided to consider not the top pushes but pushes in the median range. Similar to what I suggested in the past. And apparently that post still applies to them.

12 Likes

lol
look even MC likes the nev’s post

Imgur
:joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Lol he needs to remind them ToS BS CoC etc. boo hoo

2 Likes

Why? It is average GR130 for 5k paragon, not max.

1 Like

There is something broken…I can only give your posts one like

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I love that micro has been running hard chasing the Nerf train only to get his tables nerfed by the devs specifically calling him out. It’s like Christmas came around again and I got everything I wanted.

9 Likes

130 in the table is an average barbs performance. So they should nerf Rend a bit and buff other builds (may be except SS) a bit. Decreasing Lamentation multiplier to 50 or may be 100 looks reasonable.

1 Like

No nerfs only buffs. Leave rend as is and bring up the others to be in line with it. In fact the top barb non season clear by Ulma in NA right now is with SS.

1 Like

According to your era 11 analysis, demon hunters are about 7 GRs higher than witch doctors.

Demon Hunters and witch doctors did not receive any nerfs/buffs in patch 2.6.7

According to Blizzard’s game balance table, Witch doctors are 5 GRs ahead of demon hunters.

How do you account for this difference +7 GRs vs -5 GRs (i.e., a 12 GR difference among classes that were unchanged/ in patch 2.6.7?

EDIT: Also, if you are solving mysteries can you explain this from Blizzard’s game balance post, specifically how does the pandemonium buff REDUCE 5K paragon Crusaders average GR by 2?

Crusaders @ 5K paragon in seasons average GR 136
Crusaders @ 5K paragon in non-season average GR 138

I didn’t know it.

I myself don’t worry much because both variants (more balance or my class - barbs - being overpowered a bit) have their pluses for me.

What? I… don’t think so…

Rage I’m pretty sure it is. I need to log in to check for sure.

Nevermind I take that back he was WW with crimsons

I just did, bro! All I’m seeing is his 143 WhirlRend clear from a while back. As far as I know I think he stopped pushing SS when he hit 138. Did you hear something from…

Ah, I see your reply. Yep, it’s WhirlRend.

How’s your missus + kid doing, btw?

1 Like

Doing good man! We had our second on November 22nd so we’ve both been on parental leave. Been enjoying it. How you been?