Nerf Enigma and Grief

not agree because , what you forgot to say all monster difficulty get increase a lot
so you end to be nerf , and have to use 60 to 80 skill point in synergies to make more dps, and make your 1 skill build more valuable and this remove all versatility to the build because you end with 1 skill to spam , vs 1.09 my character is able to have 4 skill cap of my choice , and not in 1.10 i have no choice to take the synergies or i end with low damage , because the monster difficulty is increase

go read the patch 1.10 note this are fact

1 Like

Yeah, that does not sound like fun for me, I’ll stick to SP/Private.

For my money, I like a Barb with around 400-600 MF for Mephisto/Pindle/Eldritch, occasionally doing LK/Tunnels or Pit runs. Back in the day I had a barb with 2X Ali Baba on switch, I think I had about 75% of the grail self found…but then I got into WoW, and, well, there went 14 years XD

I made a bard like in 1.13 that had that kind of mf but its soooo SLOOW like all i could do was kuast run or was doing literaly 1 run in the time my sorc could do 5 XD Lol the same patch my friend made one a barb he was at like 1.2k Mf or something with the inventory LOL

Well, when I play D2, I don’t worry about time. No hurries, no leaderboards, just what makes me happy.

I think that is one aspect of D2 that a lot of folks don’t realize; there are a lot of ways to play it and enjoy it.

And another note on MF; the diminishing returns really made anything past 500-600 not worth the tradeoff. I would always have more on the merc and let him get the killing blow.

Ah we know :slight_smile: but for the lol we were always trying out some goofy build when we play d2 were always like soo rich. We tryed one day to make the biggest melee sorc the game ever saw. We paid like 400 High runes to get the full perfec gear + inventory that sorc was so dumb man… we were literaly one shoting Uber Mephisto LOL

Well, I’ll give you an idea…I played D2 from 2001 to 2005, probably 15-25 hours a week, and in all that time, I never found anything higher than a Mal. In the SP community that I was part of, only 3 people (out of well over a thousand) had ever found or cubed a Zod.

I don’t know how bad duped runes were on the D2 realms, but it will be interesting to see what that economy looks like if they can eliminate most of it.

it was verry verry bad … XD but the High rune drop chance got buffed x10 in 1.14 and you need trading to be able to do alot of thing in diablo 2

Well, you need trading to do some things, but even at a 10X increase rate, they’re still rare. But yeah, not as rare as it was in the dark ages XD

For real ive drop like 30+ High rune vex + including zod in 2 month of play last year while playing and working so like 6hr a day,

Don’t dare touch my enigma… thats what makes d2 d2 to me. It defined pvp and it wasn’t used on every spec. I remember using chains of honor as well.

1 Like

Let’s also not forget Fortitude, Shaftstop, Tyrael’s Might, Tal Rasha’s Guardianship and even Stealth depending on build and level progress on the journey from Norm to Hell.

ZOMG :slight_smile: can’t wait for D2R First Ladder and racing to get the best of the best items, finally without bots, where virtually every Unique will be worth something, let alone godly Rares.

I’m excited to trade 8 SOJs for an occy again lol

Shouldn’t happen since duping should be curbed. Also SoJ stopped being a currency by 1.10. Primary currency was Ist runes.

Yes I havent kept up on such an old game lol I played back in 2001 and in the day it was SoJs and then eventually Anni charms and organs.

The most interesting thing to me is wondering what the new currency will be. Anything but forum gold and ill be happy lol

Anni’s weren’t around until Patch 1.10 which came some time in October of 2003, i think 28th.

you contradict yourself, Enigma and Anni charms came about in 1.10 which was 2003.

this just make me smile so many fraud

let see if you really play the game in the old day what use to be the best armor for melee in classic ?

Contradict myself? I wasn’t making an argument lol I’m saying I don’t remember because it was almost 20 years ago lolol

Arkaines valor was my go to for melee

wrong iceblink for melee and range the armor just freez everything to dead and you take 0 damage