Mysterious GoD6 DH Bug

Putting this out in General to help save S25 before it starts.

Does anyone know what is going on with GoD6 clears on the leaderboard? Extremely good clears are showing up. GR146 was cleared by a 3k paragon player in 8:55. It happened in NA and EU.

Has anyone encountered peculiar behavior playing GoD6?

Better start testing if you don’t want to play GoD6 for everything tomorrow.

3 Likes

EU has two GoD clears above 140, and paragon of those is 7k and 13k.

1 Like

Without citing names:

NA: GR146 @ 3kp in 8:55
NA: GR144 @ 2.2kp in 3:02
EU: GR145 @ 7kp in 10:03

Yeah seems to be specific to GoD, not a group clear rift then leave before RG exploit.

1 Like

The thing I note about that 146 clear is that he is using both SS: Displacement and the Tactical Advantage passive. Maybe there’s some previously unnoticed interaction between GoD/HA and bonus move speed?

Not sure about the 145 at 7kp in EU. It’s obviously less out of line, but still very good.

Maybe, when they built the new patch, maybe they accidentally removed the pierce cap on NCC or something?

There’s something seriously wrong on the Asia server! The top Non-Seasonal clear in the previous era (14) is using an Ethereal weapon!

2 Likes

Asia has been broken since season end so that is no big surprise.

1 Like

I’ll get right on that!

1 Like

This may not be related. Brood of Araenae (WD belt) is wearable by the DH. I can equip it, my follower can too. Spider Companion doesn’t work on it, I tried inviting a WD friend to my group to see if he could build stacks – even with a potion snapshot… but no damage transfer happened in the GRift. We tried brawling too, you can see the belt’s debuff icon…

Maybe there is an item that can be equipped on a follower that will work? Like a entirely follower damage booster? Just spit balling ideas…

if you noticed clearly, the guy on NA cleared a 146, one of his weapon, it was transmogrify Doomslinger, which is ethereal, normally you can’t transmogrify to ethereal weapon in non-season, so I guess he got the power of ethereal?

It doesn’t show anything like that when I look at 2021-2 (current) EU DH solo. Highest clears are Marauder now. GoD’s highest is 145 with 7K paragon.

Wrong. (If you earned the season achievement). :grinning:

4 Likes

I thought about that too, though as Jazz says, you can definitely transmog to those in NS (that’s what the season 24 achievement to collect all was for).

3 Likes

Yes, you can. As soon as you obtained the Feat of Strength for collecting all 21 of them, you could make use of the transmogs in season, non-season, softcore and hardcore. Almost all of my non-seasonal heroes have their weapons transmog’d into ethereals.

3 Likes

Using Powerful instead of Trap
Using Icy Trail instead of rocket storm
Using Mantel instead of COE
Using Boar instead of Wolf

1 Like

With those choices means he’s a noob at the game but a pro at exploiting haha.

Another such clear recorded on frontpage NA boards. This deserves more attention.

I just saw the one of GR144 in 3:02 with 2245 paragon.

1 Like

Seems legit.

/sarcasm

1 Like

Ya’ll know, Blizzard isn’t gonna fix it before season, right? So, either there’s gonna be a leaderboard wipe in the first few weeks or the bug will stand till end of season.

I’m tempted to let them figure it out on their own. It isn’t like they didn’t lie to us about the Soul Shards, or nuthin.

5 Likes

No augs and a non-ancient Dawn. Missing crit chance in most slots on their gear. What the hell?

EDIT: Highest GR on their profile before this era is around GR120.

3 Likes

Well, they had an entire season with broken Wiz Twisters dominating the board. They had a season with zdps builds running solo GR150s.

It’s not a bug, its a feature, obviously. Everything is working as intended. These definitely are not the droids you are looking for. Nothing to see here, move along.

7 Likes

False alarm. Everything’s fine here. We’re all fine here…How are you?

LOL!

7 Likes