Must be bad luck all day bad gear drops and zero petrified

all day and most nights had zero, ancient gear drop, and now Zero Petrified scream as well, I don’t want to hear blah blah about bad days or whatever, days running greater 115 to 135 greater doing bounties as well

There is somekind of error for sure. I have over 5000 Legendary items and no primals. It gets stuck now and then for no reason usually right after they do this so called Maintenance. I have posted post on no primal drops, unfortunately the issue is still there. 1/400 was what it was before season 29, it is now I would say 1 per 1200. I don’t believe the company has the capacity to understand what we are saying as they have not fixed it and many companied the gear drops is screwed up!

1 Like

In my last post, I had clowns saying it was bad luck like they have a clue, they don’t, I have three days none stop bounty and greater, and even regular Rift Zero, ya I get primal but they are not worth keeping so i trash them, I beginning to think if the game is rig in some way

99.99% clowns that Blizzard doesn’t do anything about 1% real answers… Welcome to Diablo 3 Forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can literally post anything and you get the same # of clowns coming in rebuting, rebucking, refuting and so on… why… they must be bored… Can’t seem to answer the question they like to point back at you… that is not forum issue, its a human issue! lo
l

1 Like

Maybe Blizzard should kick them out because they are the once is making this game and others look bad

1 Like

I have 5 seasons under my belt… and every season has been the same in drops and rates and myriam to enchant and so on… now since season 29 its all messed up. The drops are horrible, the items are not as good as before. Season 28 I got 300 primals. I got 10 maybe this entire season 30 and maybe 10-15 season 29 and to enchant items is brutal, she is horrible now. Kulle used to make my stuff ancient or primal in Cube 2 i have not had a good roll with him in a long time. So they have destroyed the game in many ways to Appease RAXX and the gang.

1 Like

bro I have used the cube and wasted so much crafting material it will make your head spin and every gear number instead of getting better gets worse

1 Like

Meanwhile… (My profile is not up to date, my gloves are primal at the moment).

Where is the bug?

ps: my primal Captain Crimson’s Thrust are currently on my Necro

2 Likes

what bug are you talking about, am talking about gear-drop petrified screams, can be just a little ???, Days not getting ancient days not getting Petrified Screams so where are you getting Primal

The thread is in the “bug report” section, as far as I remember, bad luck is still not recognized as a bug

4 Likes

have a good day bro ready the post it may help, and if you want to see primal I show you primals

I read it, just complains about drop.

getting better it means you can read

It isn’t a bug it is bad luck. My GF has already got 25 primals. My grand daughter has got half of that. It is the way the game is. Some people get a lot of them and other people get hardly any.

Blizzard never ever said anything about drop rate. It is the people playing the game that has come up with the drop rates. I have never ever gone by the drop rate. Things drop when they drop.

I have done games were I have got like 6 primals in like 5 or 6 GR runs. There was one time at the cube I got 3 primals in 15 mins. I would have tried for more but I ran out of matters.

There was one season where I got over 35 primals. The next season only about 20. I don’t worry about the drop rate. I just play the game. If I get a good drop great I have something good.

Plus just come here say what you have say and move on. Because this isn’t really a help forum. It is the Fanboys forum and it isn’t yours. You find that out really quick with some of them here.

1 Like

ok maybe people not understanding what am writing, it’s not about Primal. Ancients Petrified Screams three day’s none stop, doing greater rift doing Bounty’s even Regular rift out of the three days i got only three Petrified Screams what ever you want to call it programming, wrong setting, or lack of resetting server but there is something wrong. and if you want to talk about Primal’s i have 74 not including the once i have trash, are on my toons. once again making myself Clear this is not about PRIMALS. Its all about lack of " Ancients gear drops and Petrified Screams "

I completed the season 6 times in HC. Fully unlocked the altar on 4 of those play throughs. Every time I managed to more than 6 primal drops by p800 to at least unlock all the potions. It was the staff of herding one time and a really lame series of challenge rifts on another that stopped the 6 for 6 completions on the altars.

The problem is how Blizzard has chosen to hide everything behind RNG and people not understanding how common it is for that RNG to seem unfair or broken. More than a third of players won’t see a 1 in X drop in X tries… About 5% won’t see it in three X tries (For the 1 in 400 for primal expect 1 player in 20 to not see a primal for 1200 drops… and for every 400 players they’re OK with them not getting even one primal in 2400 drops). That’s EXPECTED behavior. It’s what Blizzard WANTS to happen. No amount of runs will fix your bad luck. The tail of the curve never hits zero. As they say in coding… it’s not a bug; it’s a feature.

1 Like

am happy for you, still not fix the issue in hand, that simple bro i done it all as well, i was in the game when it first came out, i don’t need to hear the blah blah

Since you don’t understand how horrible the math is… even on a 1 in 20 drop like petrified screams… you clearly do need to hear the “blah blah”

Brake out your Calculator three day none stop and only get three petrified does that make sense.