Mundu SB PTR testing : -4GRs to -6GRs (No Sacred Harvester)

My current stats:
Int: 26K
Damage: 4.9M
Toughness: 78M
Recovery: 4.9M
Running Sacred Harvester

Current clear with pet bonuses:
GR132 - 14:29

PTR test
GR126 - 13:48 (RG - Ember)

GR127 - 14:32 (RG - Man Carver)

Replaced Enforcer w/Iceblink
Replaced Mask of Jeram with Belt of Transcendence (fetishes distracts RG)

GR127 - 13:17 (RG - Hamelin)
Gogok and Frostburns (in cube)

GR128 - 13:50 (RG - Sand Shaper)
Gogok and Frostburns (in cube)

GR128 - 13:04 (RG - Cold Snap)
Pain Enhancer and Frostburns (in cube)

Voo’s Juicer instead of Sacred Harvester:

Cubed - Aquilas for Damage reduction
Gem – Gogok

GR129 - 13:02 (RG - Hamelin)
GR130 - 14:08 (RG - Sand Shaper)

3 Likes

So, does AS still work?

Pls try:

Cube: Frostburn
Gem: Pain Enchancer

I think Gogok is more consistent since it adds 5% cooldown to Crimson than using Pain Enhancer, especially on single target RGs. I ran 3 different GRs.

GR128 - 13:04 (RG - Cold Snap)
Pain Enhancer and Frostburns (in cube)

The run with the best time, I had two really good maps - 3 elite kills with a power pylon - bad placement conduit and only killed one elite

Even with that I think I should have had a better time with pain enhancer considering how good the maps were.

Ty

Its seems WD have some gem choices atleast and still SB is alive. Speciel considering the state of the new sets from DH and Necro…

Voo’s Juicer instead of Sacred Harvester:

GR129 - 13:02 (RG - Hamelin)
GR130 - 14:30 (RG - Orlash) 6/3

Cubed - Aquilas for Damage reduction

Passives -
Confidence Ritual
Blodd Ritual
Grave Injustice
Bad Medicine (damage reduction)

It didn’t feel glassy at all. You really have to watch your Mana with smart use of Locust Swarm.

I just logged into the PTR to test it for myself. Im at 1300 paragon, using lvl 81 enforcer, 81 trapped, and 90 striken, with Frostburns, ring of emptiness, and the barber in the cube, Mundunugus set and belt of trancendense, coe unity, hellfire amulet, no augments. I was able to clear a 102 with relative ease, 4 minutes remaining. SO the reports that this set is dead is extremely exaggerated. If I can clear a GR 102 Im happy its still working, but then again IM not trying to be the top Ladder person either… Cheers !!!

my passives are - spirit vessel, rush of essence, grave injustice, creeping death, and pierce the veil on my hellfire

1 Like

So I tried a bunch of runs at 130 with various combos:

Sacred Harvest + Frostburns
Voos + Aquila Cuirass

Right now, running Voos and Aquila feels like more damage. I was losing on time using Sacred Harvester pulling elites from pack to pack hoping to wear down their HP.

It also felt tankier because of the life per hit from Phlebotomize (from Voos). You can run manitou without rush of essence because of Sprit is Willing (from Voos). Instead you can run confidence ritual for more damage.

I’ve been looking at the times on the leaderboards live vs PTR for under Paragon 4000

#84 - live
P3851 - GR136 - 13:55
#85 - live
P3285 - GR136 - 14:02

#9 - PTR
Paragon 3745 - GR135 - 14:51

3 Likes

6 GRs loss is a lot, it will be on par with barb now.

I tried your setup with Voo’s Juicer + Aquila Cuirass. Indeed it felt alot tankier than Harvester + Frostburn. Also I did faster Grift with Voo’s.

Confidence Ritual makes a big difference and for more tankiness, I use Bad Medicine aswell.

Also I play Solo, so I switch to Favor of Time + Unity.

Gem is Gogok, BotT and Stricken.

1 Like

The Voo’s Juicer + Aquila Cuirass does indeed feel tankier.

Have you tried Zei’s Stone of Vengeance with your combos? Played around with it back in the LON SB days and it balanced out ranged and movement play.

Since Blizz is removing Pet support, they should just add channeling support for Taeguk since it definitely is a resource channeling skill.

I never tested with Stone of Vengeance because I run Confidence Ritual as part of my build.

One of the big things I did notice is that having Life On Hit either on your bracer or your weapon is a huge survival boost. The health you get back from Phlebotomize isn’t enough.

I’ve seen people run with Voos and Frostburns (instead of Aquila). I gave that a try but any type of ranged damage from trash is a one-shot when you’re pushing.

2 Likes

Voo’s and Frostburn combo, must be for group play only, with support…

It was solo. They were P5000-7000 so that’s 200 more all resist than I what I have.

I tried that combo with a bit of fishing for good monster types and but certain affixes were one-shots even though my health was 1.1M and ranged damage from spearman would kill me in seconds.

Those P5000-7000, with more resist, will face the same one-shot, in higher grift than you, without support.

Does it mean Enforcer is no longer viable when s21 drops? Instead taeguk is a better gem?

When you folks say Voos vs Sacred Harvester; in the original build Sacred Harvester was cubed along with the Mask of Jeram and the Ring of Grandeur… Are you cubing Voos in Sacred’s place or using it as your main hand weapon? I know that Mask of Jeram is replaced with Aquila, got that covered.

Also, if you are cubing Voos, what are you using are your main weapon and your off hand? Still The Barber and Gazing Demise? Also, last question for now lol, are you using all of the same armor listed in the original build, for instance the Ring of Emptiness? Reason I am asking, is oddly enough, I have it all Except the Barber, the Ring of Emptiness and Gazing Demise. Having really had RNG luck for the past week for those three lol.

1 Like

Well I’ll be my mother’s grandpa’s uncle (not really), I just got the Barber lol

AND then thanks to Kadala, I get Gazing Demise. Okay, RNG Gods, I’ll shut up now and just say thank you lol

1 Like