Mrllamas take on "Pls put PLOOT"

yes, and FFA looters are type 3.

You just want to steal items with pickit to sell in d2jsp.

Sit in the back and do nothing, then jump in with your Zdps melee in the last second of the boss’ HP to grab everything from the Sorceress who did all the dmg. Great for you… I’m sure getting things handed to you your whole life has worked wonders.

2 Likes

If there were strange stories you shouldn’t be advocating for changing a core system. Neither would done Rhykker (again a D3 streamer not D2 one)

i don’t know why the people preorder a game that they don’t like how it worked for more than 21.
And it was advertised as:

Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.

But you still have the need to come here and demand changes.
It wouldn’t be easier to play a game that has all the things you want instead of trying to change D2R in something else that originally intended?
Is quite simple if you don’t like the game works just don’t buy it then. Idk the nonsense of continue demanding changes and upsetting when happy customers want to keep the product they paid for.

1 Like

Seriously? Of course people do care, thats why they watch them lmao.

Yeah because D2 population are mostly teenager right? :roll_eyes:

Don’t waste your time. Trust me. It’s just a whole bunch of bullcrap with almost everybody saying they’re right and the other people are idiots. Seriously, you could do something productive and avoid turning into one of us lol :smiley:

You’re talking past me. The competition in PoE is either the race at the start, perhaps to 100…but undoubtedly the market dynamic. People don’t play together because there’s no benefit to doing so.

And ploot wouldn’t increase the benefit of playing together, especially if implemented in the 1/8th overall loot method.

the dude can’t play without plugy so ofc he is going to want rune/gem stacking. all he does is play solo and cheats. i can’t take that guy seriously at all.

2 Likes

Your still making stuff up. I have not demanded anything. @ me with proof I demanded something. Careful now check what the word demanded actually means. Use google ill wait.

1 Like

Show us on the stygian doll where Diablo hurt you.

1 Like

How many people? What demographic? What % of the player base?

It’s a drop in the ocean.

Yet these “purist” (semi-purist) of the no-change crowd always use him in their arguments to back up their claims about no changes. Hence the OP. :joy:

4 Likes

99,99% never hits level 99. And even less now that I think most people who used to bot will not do so in D2R.

Anyway, you join public games as more players a game has higher chance you have for item drops and rune drops. Even at level 99 you rather play in full game than solo game if just possible (and if you have good enough kill speed in full game).

Ya know these same people are going to be crying a river as soon as they run into immunities. Will be the same crowd as ploot. Going to be some funny sh%t.

2 Likes

Regardless of your views on this, y’all go to thesaurus dot com and look at the synonyms for purist LOLOLOL

Well I can do two things at once haha, being productive WHILE wasting time. I guess it makes me glad that I’m not as invested in this argument. I have my stances on it, but we’ll see what happens and I’ll figure out how I’ll react then.

Show me bigger D2 streamer.

Just because you dont watch him doesnt mean people do not care about what he thinks. I do care what people think about stuff, if you dont, you are being ignorant.

1 Like

That’s my point the vast % of the player base DONT watch twitch…

2 Likes

Literally no one is going to join public games at 99 for high drops using FFA when there is a chance to risk getting their loot stolen from bots/pick it scripts. That is why everyone farms end game loot in single player.

1 Like

The fact that people cheat with scripts is your problem

That’s hilarious and sad you think so.

1 Like

Sure. “Petition to remove immunities”. “How can I refund, I cant kill monsters because they are immune” :smiley:

1 Like

pokes doll, explodes, dies, runs back to body >:(

1 Like