Mrllamas take on "Pls put PLOOT"

Because that individual has made 9000 posts on ploot spanning 6 months. We all know him. Its crazy uncle microna

2 Likes

It is better “for the persons advocating for ploot”, and the same for “people who have always played FFA pub D2”. That’s the “relative advantage”.

Better for those incapable of clicking loot in pub matches; the same for the individual FFA players; worse for the community as a whole, because it fosters “isolationist” play. D2 has a thriving community, but this is apparently news to many people ITT>

Again - it is not ‘better than FFA’. It is better than what these plooters would get in pub matches - hence their advocacy for it. That’s the ‘relative advantage’ to their previous position. Hence all the “script kiddies everywhere” posts.

Here. I’d love to hear “what” he doesn’t get, rather than the 50th dismissal ITT like ‘lol streamer lol’ .

No, it shows selective quoting. See above.

Gamerpew :upside_down_face:

Like I thought, just a troll. I should of never viewed that hidden reply lol. My assumptions were correct.

Microna why are you so determined to have people play your broken version of the game?

Yes. Because of their opinions, not because of the games they played before.
Btw, Rhykker has a youtube channel about Arpgs in general. He has played most Arpgs in the past ~5-10 years, so he has a good knowledge of what works and what doesnt.
He frequently talks about endgame system, balance and whatnot.
He is very connected to developer circles and often has inside information.
He researches his video blogs to the best of his ability and is more or less a video game journalist and not just a game-streamer.

There is a huge difference in quality between the two. Even if Rhykker is still a bit improvised and experiments with differing outcomes.

Yes, we do not like to hear a commentary devoid of real arguments against a system that wasnt even suggested!
It is an intellectual disgrace. It is dishonest and trollish.
Not because he has a different opinion but of the way he decides to portrait it.

It is you who still cheer him on despite him having not a single factual argument (apart from maybe the changes in build, but even that is very far fetched).
And you definitely know that we are neither suggesting increased loot drops, nor soul bound items and also have a variant to address the “only see my own items” issue.
You know all that and you should expect a better argument from him as well. He had enough time to think of something.

Sure. But we would also like them to have an argument.
And if they would say “increase drop rates” most of us would also say that we do not support that.
That is the difference. We differentiate. We actually criticise the ones we agree with as well. Even amongst each other. You can see it every now and then.
I am still waiting for an anti-plooter to criticise another. (I know there have been some, but it is maybe 1 by day)

So? If he has a good suggestion, it should be heard. If he makes a bad suggestion, it should be criticised on the point.
I would happily argue against pvp switch. But i do not think we have a shortage of gatekeeping purists on that board. So i dont have to.

Then why do they both not argue about the suggestion that is actually being proposed?
It is not long. It is visible. It doesnt take long to figure it out (look at the biggest arpg aside from diablo):

Then why is their argument so shallow? Seriously.
Do you know day9? Do you even know what kind of luminary figure this community is missing.
No current d2 streamer is even anywhere close to that insight about a game.

What they should have done with all their plattform is to compile a video call. Put in 1 moderator and 1-2 pro-plooters and 1-2 anti-plooters. Some of d2 (preferably 1 each) and some from other games (preferably poe for ploot and d3 for anti-ploot). Then they could exchange their arguments.
There is no gain in giving a one-sided view as Lamer did without giving any space for the other argument and without adressing the real suggestion to begin with.

Dishonest. Disappointing. Deconstructive.

And one more thing: they should not feel that they need to win their argument on their own stream.
Even when Lamer showed the reddit poll he was commenting on every number with “that is ok, i agree”, “that sucks, i dont agree”. Luckily he said a bit more, but he was basically overruling each vote with his opinion.
That should not be his role. He should state the flaws and the benefits but leave his opinion mostly out of it. Or at least balance it out with a second perspective.

2 Likes

This Blash seems to be a troll, no?

3 Likes

So you admit he has only played modern ARPG and his experience is with ploot only.

Do you think you sound smart? Of course he is skewed to ploot. He has played mostly ploot games.

Where have you been? Pretty clear on his intentions, perhaps you should read more and post less until you get a grasp on things.
Calling me a troll, hah, trolls just spout of nonsense, kind of like your posts, I atleast state my case and why. Most of the time anyways, other times its just to point out the nonsense and babble that continuously comes from the same accounts and troll accounts repeatedly.

Very strange phenomenon to think someone is trolling just because they are offering concise and succinct counter arguments to irrational posts.

1 Like

I am not. I want people to have a choice.

If you want FFA loot, you pick that. If you want optional personal loot, you pick that. Let freedom live.

Why are you so committed to eliminating freedom?

1 Like

Suppose they put Aloot

Lets See this scenarios:
you set aloot in the game You go to a hell chaos run Every time you kill a monster you had to wait 5 seconds to see what dropped in a run where the time is the essence (and you are in a killing spree) is not worth it If you kill a monster from 2 (in D2R suppose is 1.5) screens away how do you know if lose some good drop or hi rune. (i am assuming here that the aloot radius is the same of the party experience radius if this is the case it will function wrong)
Then you say but in Ball runs monster stay in the same place.
Yeah they do and you will not have even to fire a single shot to gain the loot you could be eating while baal dies and slowly move to pick up your items. Also you could be the one killing all the mobs and because of RNG you are no receiving items from 15 rounds straight, on number 16 you get a magic items that worth nothing.

the probable outcome of the 2 scenarios us that you would come here and “suggest” hier drop rates. And it’s all this circus all over again

Also what stops if they add the loot option that the PVP option “being suggested” until they get it, or the “/ players” until they get it, or even crazier “the no immunities” until they get it?

why the should put the loot option and not the others if there are only options?

you really cannot see to where it leads?

D2 is not that kind of game of build your own multiplayer playstyle like the modern ones

Is cruel, is dark and foremost is not fair. It shouldn’t accommodate to every player play style in fact the beauty of the game is that the player needs to accommodate not the other way around.

1 Like

Blash is the one who is doing the most work here to make the most valid points and counter arguments. That literally goes against being a troll lol.

1 Like

You never answered my past questions. Why do you get an easier version of the game?

All of that and you didn’t address why it should not be added to the game. You’re only explaining why you would not want to participate in that mode. You’re free to not participate if it’s not appealing to you. It will be appealing to others tho. You have to demonstrate how it would affect you even if you don’t want to use the mode .

1 Like

There are no ‘different reasons’. Just declarations, and selective quoting. Also a lot of jealousy - more on this later. You can fear all you like - you’re clearly out of your depth.

I have repeatedly instructed you in this thread. Even earlier when you wrote “…if you ask again”. It wasn’t a question. Statement != question. I had to teach that basic distinction to you, so you clearly are not on my level. More on this later.

“Collaboration” - “guaranteed instanced loot”.

Makes complete sense.

Your posts speak for themselves - ironically, it seems to be a hobby of the plooters. Rather than address substance, jump into threads and spam them with no reasoning at all. Thus far in your post, you haven’t made a single argument. Most of your posts here are base ad hominem.

So when you talk about “growing out” of X, I’m not sure you ever will. Especially since your jealousy re: ‘the streamer I can’t spell properly’ (neither “habbit”, btw) derives both from his clear authority, and that he’s a very successful streamer on top of having a RL job.

My advice: “Get your money up” - you’ll stop seething with jealousy as much as you do here.

Inference from fact [your inability to deal with substance and instead constantly fling insults at others] to value [you’re not a likable person] is not an “assumption”. It is “deduction”.

That would be you. 0 posts of substance in this thread; juvenile dismissals of anyone you agree with. Like I said above: not confident you’ll grow out of this - you reek of insecurity.

You’re a bit late to the party. In previous threads I was simply showing - logically - that Rod cannot permanently prohibit ploot, and had not with his Tweets, which simply showed “not at launch”.

Either way - hope my posts here help you to understand the situation a bit better.

1 Like

Personal loot is harder. In personal loot game, you only see 1/8 of all drops and can not target build-specific and class-specific items. Therefore, personal loot is more difficult to gear up.

Why do you support the easier mode of FFA loot?

Personally, you can choose the easy mode while I choose the hard mode. You can have it your way,

Why do you get 1/8th. With FFA and variables at hand a full game i might get 1/20th the drops.

So again why is your game easier than mine when I’m competing in a competitive game.

Obviously FFA is harder. Why else have you cried for 6 months ?

1 Like

Actually we have demonstrated numerous times that it does not mess with the game.

So we did our part of the burder. As you said, it is the anti-plooters turn to come up with real arguments for a change.

1 Like

you clearly didn’t read it. Because i say what would the possible outcomes could be.
the “is just an option you choose” arguments is useless.