Monk set suggestion for patch 2.7

Yeah, i know but you have to stack lots of cdr because you cant use orotz similar to other builds. Its not really matching.

See monk rank 1 Asias in ERA 2019-1.

I’m not on asian server, so never watched it out - but on eu server at least 2 people did push r6 without cc to 132-133. LoD WoL was better on the board after that LoD patch. As long as I can see it was a 134 so not much ahead. (watched it on bnet site from taiwan)

This can be easily changed on your Bnet client.
134 is the largest Clear with raiment to date. 134 with crimsom done by an Asian player.

Si, and 133 and 132 by eu players with pure r6. How much cdr got that asian guy? What para lvl? These eu guys were at 7k ish

No, it was 133 @ 8K by RXT on EU server (R6).
134 @ 9k in Asia (R5).
IDK, you can see your gear easily if you access Asia server on your Bnet client.

And that other guy had 7.8k (Kawaii)
Before that LoD buff there were more pure r6 on eu, many players got better with WoL. Pity that it needs unity for solo play, so you can not use it in a multiplayer game.

yes, that’s sad. Monk desperately needs to get rid of this ring

New ring:
dashing strike gains the effect of all runes
dashing strike gives you 80% damage reduction for 8 seconds.

Patch 2.7 best change would be:
Corvus, Cathedral, Westmark etc all doors are open.
Trees cant jail u with their roots when Epi is activ.
Vesalius wyrmhole has distance 10m from his feet.

2 Likes

Maybe another change: grifts are always one big area, no 2nd floor or so. But open doors would be a nice step

1 Like

Ah and just read another thing: You need 75% cdr for 100% epi uptime (not possible)

it is possible with zodiac and crazy high attack speed.

Anyone knows that… Wol, ltk, tr, all perma epi with orotz.

In german forum i would make jokes now. ))

I have no idea why ^^ but in German forum I’d need to change two “words”^^

1 Like

Wol, ltk, tr, allE perma epi Mit orotz.

If i would search i would find this sentence from u there ))
Funny

Give this power to “Crystal Fist”. Otherwise, It would be redundant to have 2 items with similar power.

1 Like

Yeah, but cristal noone uses and no build can use it properly since no space in stash. And we need to get rid of unity ring for so many builds. Removing cristal would be wiser^^

you are from Germany?
me as well