Message from the guy who cleared 140 on PTR

Guess we will find out soon enough.

I’d rather not round up the posts just to prove you wrong, it would be petty. If you’d prefer that, though, I suppose it can be done.

The Diablo community. I am aware I won’t gain much traction here, but the reason is actually that I haven’t been around in the forums, not that I’m wrong. I am a part of the community, just not here on the forums.

Now you’re nitpicking and being specific in lieu of anything progressive to say about the matter.

But this? This is pathetic. From a high level of play, which is where dark is, the build DID seem pretty strong. That aside, however, blaming someone for pushing the build in PTR because you want to fake results to Blizzard is about the pinnacle of childish.

It’s also just ignorant, ironically given the quote I have here. To think dark alone was the reason for a nerf to a build is a gross underestimation of the intelligence of rather average human beings working for Diablo 3. Dark was not the only factor, and focusing any amount of ire on him is just you finding some place to work your frustration.

Ironically through your whole post you seem 100% unaware of both what you’re doing and the potential consequences of it. You’re perpetuating a mindset that you’re against Blizzard, and you need to take some action against them to fix the game.

Daria your entire post is concerned about the behavior of the community and the players instead of Blizzard’s behavior of misrepresentation, lies, and half truths surrounding this game, which is what resulted in the WW Rend craziness we have now.

I’m a p10,200 player with excellent WW Rend gear and I can tell you it’s been extremely gutted as a result of the Lamentation nerf.

Meanwhile, the new Crusader set looks absolutely bonkers and no one cares or complains. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s 142+ capable right now.

I’m happy for Saders. More power to them. No one is calling to nerf sader like they did for Barb.

You can ignore what Blizzard is doing if you want but when you get down to the numbers and the facts, it’s clear they’re being incompetent with the game.

If people have opinions about how they handle the game then tough. That’s what forums are for.

6 Likes

Believe it or not this directly correlates to whether or not someone listens to you.

I am not pleased with the new patch, Crusaders just got an item with a 800-1000% affix. It’s bad design. It’s not a doubt that they’re not making the best Diablo 3 that could exist, but it doesn’t help anyone to attack other members of the community or Nev about it.

Fluffy s fan boys are no where to be seen now. Yeah it was a small nerf eh. lol

6 Likes

Some of us are complaining, man. But from the perspective of ‘when will it be ww’s turn’ instead of ‘omg that is so overpowered’, because the devs insisted on being extra careful wrt whirlrend but did not afford that level of analysis or restraint when it came to Crusaders - simple as.

I agree with you that this is about Blizzard. I agree as well with Free that we should let other classes revel in their moment to shine…while also perhaps pointing out that this is just madness given the justifications barbs were told to understand.

Finally got perma ban for botting @11892
Logical story ending of the cheater, who spoiled playing game impression for the whole barbarians community, thanks to whom our favorite build (still) got a nerf

6 Likes

Crap, I was gonna post something sarcastic like “way to ruin our fun Mr botmeister”, but it looks like blizz beat me to it. Ah, well, such is life.