Maurauder / UE MULTISHOT

Quick blurb, and i apologize if it has already been said and/or tested…i have to get into d3planner too to peep this but what are the chances a maurauder UE MS build can work?

No chance. Both are 6 pc sets that share same slots.

Only hybrid is with Natalya which is 7 pc with slots on ring+1h xbow.

The only option to mix both sets would be M4UE4 with RoRG, but these set bonuses are too weak to be interesting.

However, you can play M6 with Multishot. The strongest option is iirc Yang + DML, and Dawn cubed. Bombardiers Rucksack is weaker than DML in this build, so you can have only 3 active sentries.

dmkt had a guide about it, linked in our sticky topic right here, but it the guide was in the old forums and the link doesn’t work anymore. :frowning:

I’ve beaten GR 105 with UE4M4, and recently a GR110 with CC3A3M4 in like 13 min. (keep in mind, that last build is about 14 GRs weaker than M6 Mulitshot and N6M4 Multishot), but it proves how incredible S2CC3M4 could be if they ever restored it.

For M6 Multishot, i play it with Bombardiers in offhand and DML in the cube:

5 Sentry M6 Multishot
50% Uptime on Vengeance = 1.2x
DML = 1.66x
Total: 2X

On Bombardier, reroll Sentry% to Multishot%

3 Sentry M6 Multishot
100% uptime on Vengeance = 1.4x
Total: 1.4X

You get faster damage ramp up with 3-sentry but you get an extra affix with 5-Sentry Bombardier.

For N6M4 Multishot, I use DML in the offhand and Yangs in the cube.

Interesting…I was browsing through and found this: PTR 2.6.8 - Builds to Test

I should’ve probably looked before posting this but that article is way more interesting than mine;

Thanks for the feedback everyone;

Which is perfect when you have a Primal DML with no discipline roll like me!

1 Like

M6 multishot is almost always my choice to do the set dungeon for the season journey. I just put it off until I have all the pieces.

1 Like