Make Hell Cows Great Again!

This isn’t remotely true. Please ask more questions and tell me what spec you plan to play, I will tell you how to level to low 90s without a single baalrun.

If you were to add even just extra fast as a standard mod to every cow, it would be a large increase in difficulty.

Or you know, we could patch it so cows all spam Blessed Hammer. See how that works out.

That sounds like a fun mod tbh, and make 10 percent of the cows have teleport or something. I would play that 100 percent.

Agreed =( More grounded is a great way to put it. Cursed rune words…

2 Likes

Drop rates are fine. Cows is already one of the best places to farm HRs. adjusting the exp so it is viable or on par with Cbaals is good and makes it more fun to grind to 99 imo. It should not go faster or easier tho. Doing Cbaal runs followed by cows seems more fun than Cbaals or Baals only. The grind to 99 is still real but I can see more people trying to achieve it within a ladder season.

1 Like

Bump, Please make Hell Cows Great Again!

4 Likes

Doesn’t Experience get ruined if there are 8 people near by?

Signed!!..lets do this!!

5 Likes

Please Make the cow level harder,higher exp and drops for endgame.
+1 for this

How about just remove the penalty for cow king kill so you can keep making the portal. any other idea is too much imo.

2 Likes

Too much to ask for what the Original Cow level was? I disagree…

Cow King penalty, agreed, there are a zillion threads on that already though.

1 Like

Cow level is a side joke quest. why should it be the best area in the game? Fighting silly mooing cows is fine as a joke but to me its kind of silly content that shouldnt be the main farming area for end game content in a dark gritty game like diablo.
How do you people take the cow level so seriously? its a bunch of literal cows walking on hind legs holding giant polearms with hoove hands. ohhhh scary. Its a joke.

Well if it’s such a joke side quest as you say, then there’s no harm in removing the penalty of opening the cow level after killing the king, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“There is no man creating the moos for a level which does not exist. Reality melts in the depths of Hell. Anything you hear is simply the flames distorting your last remaining shred of sanity.”

'tis not but a joke

Agreed. I said as much in my previous post.

1 Like

I see. Blizzard forums like to skip posts when scrolling down for some reason. Oops.

I thoroughly enjoyed when i played D2 classic and did cow runs more than when i played LOD and did baal runs.

I have fond memories of playing my D2 classic barb and WW those cows using my Bramble Barb and Bramble Scyth executioner swords. Good times.

2 Likes

This would be Great, I’d love to have cows be a viable MF exp run Not better then baal and choas But good enough to where it’s included in every game, every run.

2 Likes

Cow runs were better it’s true, the only downside is you cant pass the red portal with hostility activated.

Its an end game bonus area once you beat the game… I am not saying it should be the “best” area of the game, nor was it ever, but there was a time it was a great area for XP, and given that its easily accessible by sending a sorc for wirts leg and low cost of a tomb of tp, it was one of if not the most efficient leveling platform we had back in .08 and .09.

Just another option is all. Sometimes you need a bit of colorful fun after completing a dark and gritty game :smiley:

Its the best area to farm bases, its a go to to get the right ilvl sword to make a spirit out of after Normal, and is great for high bases for Hell. Runes drop plenty, tons of chests, Only immunities are the boss packs and Cow King.

Joke or not, its one of the prime areas of D2, and I would love for it to mean as much as it did back then, today!

5 Likes