Make Hell Cows Great Again!

I want to run Cows again as a break from Cbaal runs, just like the old days pre 1.10!

Put the Exp and TC back up and give us our Bovine runs back! :smiley:

47 Likes

Yea, they could make it to where whatever the total exp you gain from doing Baal runs if they add the same total for Cows it would make a 2nd end game exp area! Baal runs are good for high end items while Cows are good for High Runes! Gives more options to the players! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Yeah, and something about the most elite demonslayers going off to the farthest front to combat the Hell Cows is so great.

3 Likes
  1. Turn up the difficulty of cows so it is insane.
  2. Turn up drop rates.
  3. Turn up XP.

Now we have a new game mode that is still an old game mode.

16 Likes

Yea, I miss doing Cow runs like in 1.09. If they make it to where the Secret Cow Level can be opened after killing the Cow King then Cow runs could be a thing again! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

The one big difference there would be if they reverted back to the way cows were is the rune drop ratios.

2 Likes

Would rather just have 1.09 in it’s totality. The undisputed peak of diablo 2!

16 Likes

While I agree with your statement, its in the past.
You think all the players asking for changes to make the game easier could hack it in 1.09? LOL

4 Likes

Well by that logic d2 in general, any patch, is in the past

2 Likes

They would
A - quit or
B - complain about drop rates until Blizzard caved.

1.09 was not for the feint of heart.

6 Likes

I feel like it’s yesterday - Milka Channel 1-15 is completely full: D

2 Likes

Correct? It wasnt a trick statement.

Except it was very casual friendly considering most competitive uniques were obtainable from nightmare

Most still are. NM farming is still needed to really survive and compete in Hell with most characters, some can compete faster though of course

The difference is the runewords from 1.10 making those uniques very obselete

100000% agree, esp weapons. I used to love finding a Lightsabre, relished my first Windforce from Pindle…
May still if bot amounts take a huge hit, atleast for the first couple seasons, make those uniques somewhat valuable again early on until you can farm up runewords.

Shako, Occy, Vmagi (early on) still pretty useful, War Travs. Still plenty of uniques to find and use for endgame questing/farming.

3 Likes

Yea lightsaber was sweet. I remember I eventually traded for a shaefers hammer on my zeal pally and loved it for cows with the static.

Hell slayer, though slow, was a decent budget fury druid weapon as well.

I dunno, everything just felt more grounded

4 Likes

Badass maul drops— bro I need to make a maul baba right meow!!

1 Like

As cows currently are they would have to make cow lvl give 1/2 of the exp baal run being you can do it 2x faster then a full baal run i believe? Unless you planning on making it much harder as in 2x more hp and such. But even with more HP all cows still remain melee which is not difficult.

It does kind of suck that Baal is the only viable leveling option. But that’s OK.