Main Thread - Error code 34200

seems to be network related…a few lag storms on top of it all

1 Like

maybe they reduced tolerance on heartbeats to the game servers

really seems to be network, lag is now intolerable

Hey there,

Thanks for the reports! I would like to gather some info on these issues. Please reply with the following:

• Time of incident
  • Timezone you are in
  • What were you doing in-game when it happened?
  • Were you able to continue playing, or did you have to close the game?

-5:04pm EST
Clicked “Start Game” and was in a town

At first closed game, but clicked the warning box “OK” a few times over and over and it cleared and allowed to me to play. ONce in a NRift, going to the 2nd level I got the warning box with code again saying “Diablo 3 servers are not available” did the same thing and it went away and continued to play.

hope that helps

18 posts were split to a new topic: Error code in Diablo

I am sorry, but the new Season starts on Friday the 22nd of November.

I cannot load a map to play.

Anything I can do?

Just wait with fingers?

Edit:
I did manage to start a GR.
In the middle of the rift, another Code 34200…watched my character die :frowning:

HC players BEWARE

PST - 3:51pm
connect to server
authenticated
Game says failed to connect to game servers when trying to retrieve hero list. code 34200

~ 12:30 to 1:00 PM
Pacific time (US)
opened regular rift -> immediate error. game locked.
relaunch game.

repeat process above same result (error)

start new game. opened GR -> immediate error. game locked but then unlocked about 1-2 minutes later, was able to finish GR after hitting “ok” in the error message dialog box.

NOTE: has been OK now for about 2-3 hours, as of the time of this post.

thanks.

Looks like it has been going on for a bit now, any ETA on this issue?

The issue is still happening at

Server: The Americas
Region: Malaysia
Time: From 2:00pm till now (3:58pm) MYT

I couldn’t even enter the game by logging in

Me too. I have this problem too.

Still can’t connect. Have error code 34200.

Its been 4 hours and I still can’t log in to the game :’/

And i can’t update the patch too :confused:

If you can’t update the patch, close the launcher and reboot your computer. I know that sounds odd, but often it fixes the launcher update issues. If that does not work, please try running the “scan and repair” function from the launcher.

I’ve tried it and it’s still not working :sob:

Reboot is not working? Odd. Well, there is another option. You can try clearing the Bnet launcher cache. Clearing that should allow it to see an update is needed for D3 and let the launcher push the patch.

If that still does not work, I would click that Support button up top and then “contact support”. Talk to the tech support folks directly. They should be open for Live Chat later this morning US time. If you are in the EU then they should already be open there.

OMG! I just tried it again and it worked, thank you so much MissCheetah! I’ve been trying for almost 9 hours now, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Congrats! So glad you got it sorted out. Enjoy the new patch and good luck with the Season start tomorrow!

Hahaha thanks, i’ve just gotten Diablo 3 last week actually, so im not even sure what’s this season 19 thing