Error code in Diablo

On log in we are getting this error code 34200, Diablo III game servers are not available, please try again later. Sometimes the character select screen will load, then drop connection again.

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing. There was maintenance this morning but that was supposed to end almost 2 hours ago. Still waiting for Blizzard to acknowledge that they are having server issues after the server maintenance.

1 Like

Having the same problem here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here, seeing a lot of threads popping up about it. Hopefully it’s short and we get some word from Blizz soon.

Having the same problem here.

1 Like

having the same problem too

yeah they really messed stuff up can’t play at all right now. Game unavailable Code 34200.

Yea im getting the same error. Tried restarting the game and the app itself. But nothing seems to fix it.

I can get into the game but then the error pops up and i can still run around in a rift but cant close the window but action bar still works…

How can Blizz mess up a simple server restart? Problem is not occurring on Euro servers.

I was able to get in, complete a GRift ok, no error popup… Americas.

Keeping my fingers crossed…

yes they are, EU server here, after the maintenance i finish my GRs and then error 34200 pop every time i kill the boss, no idea what they are doing those incompetents.

I know this thread is 7 days old, but… I entered the game fine this morning and then decided to try the PTR. Seemed to authenticate ok, but then got the 34200 code error. Switched back to normal game and got the same code. Have scanned/repaired both and restarted modem/router and flushed the DNS cache. Still unable to connect.

The PTR is over since yesterday; see:

Well, that’s a bummer, but why would attempting to access the PTR affect my normal game? It’s not even the same launcher…

Yes… it is the same launcher. The PTR version of the game is different than the live version of the game… but the launcher handles both the PTR and live. Make sure you have the correct region in the box just above the play button.

11/20/19 Getting Error Code 34200.
WTF guys??? The new season is supposed to be active now!

same here keep getting dico’d like mid game

Hey there,

This is an old thread, so I’m going to lock it. Please refer here for error code 34200 issues.

Thanks!