Main Thread - Error code 3? 15 characters also!

been getting this tonight I can not send tells/messages to my friends. if there is an error code for it. don’t let it do live? I will post this in bugs if I can TY. cant change it going into general

1 Like

Hey there Azdaar,

You’re not the only person having this issue right now. We’re not exactly sure why it’s happening just yet but it does seem to have started recently. We’ll update this thread so if anybody else is having this error they can feel free to post here about it to track the thread. If I get any updates to share, we’ll let you know.

Azdaar and Drakuloth,

I also have the same issue. Seems as if I have zero problems with the regular chat channels, and no further restrictions to join and leave games as I can directly. However, when I seem to receive an invitation to join a party or I try to whisper there is the standard “beep” sound prompt, but no lower right hand corner accept or decline option (I have no tested trying to join a public game yet).

Further, I did run the scan and repair function through the blizzard launcher and the problem persists with a clean scan and repair test completed.

Please advise on how we should move forward to eliminate this problem.

Best,

Dorg

dorg,

We don’t currently think this is a technical issue which troubleshooting will help. The devs are working on it.

im also having this problem. it was running perfectly fine before this morning maintenance.

The thread topic here was more on point, as my error did display as “Code 3.” However, I will take it to your provided link at your request.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Good Luck.

Dorg

Good feedback! I’ve updated the title to help others locate it. :smiley:

Same here, can’t whisper anyone. I get an error (Code 3).

Also having this issue and can’t whisper anyone in game (ERROR 3). I have to keep alt tabbing to the bnet client in order to reply to people. I’m glad the devs are aware of it and are trying to fix it, thanks guys!

also having this issue .

Same here, can’t whisper anyone. I get an error (Code 3).

Was Running a G rift a while ago realized i had the wrong setup so i left the game once i did the game acted as thought i was in a party and not the party leader. i was not in a party . i have restarted the game multiple times and restarted my computer, every time i get the same message this is also not allowing me to message people privately or receive game invites.

This issue was resolved, so I’m locking the thread to prevent it from being resurrected for unrelated issues. If any new problems arise, please look for more threads at the technical support category, or start your own thread!