[Main Thread] - Error 24004 connecting to public server

DEE#12282

Normal characters cannot join GR16

I am also experiencing this issue since early June.
Region: North America
When: Public GR using non-seasonal character BadMan.

Hi. I’m on non-season of North Americas server, and I still cannot join Greater Rift of Torment XVI. I always get error 24004. Any idea on when this will be fixed?

Still have lots of issues.

So does anyone know why?
When is it going to be FIXED?
and
Why no response from Blizzard?

Hey all,

This is still on our radar, but there’s not much else to share at the moment. Be advised that you can still start grift games in other modes - this should be exclusive to t16. While it does create an odd experience, you can still create higher or lower tier greater rifts and such. While we do know this is not optimal for key farming, this is the best work around for the time being.

1 Like

Yeah same here:
Non-seasonal character
US region
Happens to all characters but only T16 difficulty and it has been going for ages

• All non-seasonal characters only

• Only in Torment 16 trying to join Greater Rifts

• I’m from Brazil, but I play on North American server

Me too. Same problem also…error 24004. trying to locate/ can’t join public game for GR-XVI all other LVLs seem ok.

PLZ

Same here bro for two weeks now.

Trying to play in BR server:

All of them

All of them

All

3 days trying to play.

Here are the images with all the errors I had when trying to play

Google Drive folder link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L816HlcYd1KsErC3acl-a2ZwXmKWGLO6?usp=sharing

Still no fix. Is anyone paying attention to this? Playing wizard on N American server T16 hatches error, T15 fine. Non-seasonal.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of this problem until today. Can’t believe it’s gone on this long.

1 Like

Torment 15 is working fine, just drop it down one if you want a pub GR.

1 Like

Grumpypants, all non-season Characters, adventure mode ,error code 24004 T-16 multi-player. Did not happen in season 20 or 19 ,or non-season 19 adventure mode. Please Fix The Problem!

Hopefully the incoming update batch will resolve this error. Now all seasonal heroes come out this popup . Its already 3 weeks guys . :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

FIXED.

thank you blizz.

1 Like

Today it has been fixed here.

Thanks for fix of 24004 error code.

Thank you for your reports, everyone! Glad to see that it’s fixed for some of you. We’re still monitoring this situation, but I wanted to check up with you all. Is anyone else seeing improvements?

If you are still experiencing issues, could you please include the following details:

• Character Name
  • Character Type (Seasonal, Hardcore, Etc)
  • Game Mode/Difficulty the issue is experienced in
  • Does it happen on other character types (Example, non seasonal if you’re playing seasonal)
2 Likes