Lost the hype for d2:r

No… I’d say rather, because her breasts weren’t that of a 55 year old.
Also, her voice… Oh… and the art, of course.

Also, stop trolling.

5 Likes

That is the artwork, and in that piece she is clearly in her 40’s or 50’s.

Look at her on the D2 load screen, then read the manuscript of her lore and design concepts. The design goal was a battle hardened women, mid 50’s, yet full of youthful energy.

I find it hard to believe you actually think she looks more than even 25 in that picture. At least I can’t take you seriously on it.

Where in the lore is it stated she is 40-50? Need a source for that.
As far as any lore I’ve found it’s the opposite.
Cassia is tall, and Cain considered her to be beautiful. In her youth, she possessed golden hair,[3] though it turned gray as she aged.[7]

She clearly has blonde/golden hair and not grey, so she should be young

ahh memories :smiley:

The Amiga 500 was a big upgrade from there, swapped the squealing noise and trippy multi coloured lines for the gronking grinding disc drive lol

1 Like

I had a commodore 64 and then we upgraded to an Amiga 1200.
I loved those machines.

1 Like

There is already a thread for crying about the Amazon, please move all Amazon crying there.

1 Like

I really dont care what your ignorant opinion is. This game was said to be released this year, if half the year is over and theres no post about it for months even including on the anniversary its logical to be upset.
Blizzard literally does owe you something you paid money for the game and forum input paywall and these forums are deserted. No point in being a masochist this isnt a indie developer making a f2p. No point in arguing this Im sure even blizzard has the common sense and knows not making a big annoucement on the aniversary would be really crappy of them which is why im not annoyed yet.

1 Like

All Blizzard owes you is a game before 2021 ends.

Nothing else.

Anything else you think you’re owed is something you invented.

3 Likes

Still hyped here. Have a screeny of D2R as my desktop background, maybe that helps.

3 Likes

I can understand wanting more news on it, I’ve been so excited I have been checking twice a day for the last 2 months (ever since alpha) for more updates on the beta and other information.

2 Likes

Wanting more news on it is super fine.

Being angry is where I draw the line in the sand. There’s more important things in life. Be patient.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

There is a guy who puts up sound tracks from old amiga games on you tube if you feel like a massive nostalgia trip

Amiga music: Yo! Joe! (level 1) - YouTube

@everyone else excuse the off topic conversation lol still looking forward to d2r here btw

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

Yeah, this will definitely be the last Blizz game I buy because Blizz is an empty shell of its former self, and is essentially 100% greedy Activision now.

3 Likes

I’m still really looking forward to it. However I’m with KEEL on this one.

This release will either be a shaft of light or the death throes of a company, as far as wallet-kun is concerned.

I’m still going to feverishly launch and play the game when it’s released but given this is a Blizzard product I’m extremely cautious/nervous.

1 Like

I restarted Grim Dawn and am quite happy. It is better than D2 anyway. Don’t get me wrong, I will play the sh*t out of D2R, but Grim Dawn is super deep, super amazing, and has all the things D2 is missing from a modern D2 version.

In an interview today, the producer dude said we get a big character and art update at the end of the month. So there’s that.

We know how things are going. Games coming out super soon. less than 3 months.

It’s going to be diablo 2, but if diablo 2 was released in 2010. It’ll be a nice change, but I don’t think it’ll draw a huge crowed that it once did back in the day.

I still prepurchased it when you were first able. Game will be an amazing play through.
and you already know the replay ability
is there if you want.

1 Like