LOOT drops - How to make the game experience better

If D2R was mine to make changes to I would still have separate servers for D2 and D2:LOD characters and D2 characters would not have the synergies. I think it’s bullsh1t that we can’t get that but what do you expect from Blizzard.

They should have changed those things way earlier but they didn’t.

I am not trying to convince anyone or try make them agree with my opinion about what a remaster should look like. All i am trying to do is participating in a discussion in a forum where people obviously tend to insult each other.

Unless of course you happen to have a bad internet connection, in which case you are shut out of the “amazing loot competition”.

Hey, at least we agree on something.

I think it’s why people want immunities removed. I wish there was a solution to have an s-tier sorc that can handle immunities better.

Btw, speaking of polls:
Pro pLoot is currently leading.

Private loot - Poll

Geeze dude, you literally take everyone’s sentences and just embellish the hell out of it.

Honestly, at this point, just go play D3 or wait for D4 and stop being a dick to everyone. D2 will not have Ploot.

1 Like

About what I expect given how biased the D2R forum are where you have to pre-order to post. I would think that this sample is highly enriched in those that favor the status quo.

Even with that it a pretty even split with ploot currently with a slight lead. I suspect that far more of he D2R playerbase as a whole wants the addition of personal loot or do not care.

1 Like

I would expect those polls to be heavily biased towards the reddit gaming community and other similar places where people generally discuss major changes to titles that they probably never played originally.

Applying logic to your post is not embellishing it.
Tell me where my logic is wrong. Or admit that you did not think it through. I am here to hear your arguments.
But if it is incoherrent, i will dismantle it.

Asking for an option is not being a douche. Telling other people to go play a different game is.
Maybe apply standards to yourself before you ask others to accord to them.

And now add all the people joining on open beta and/or release.
I would have even expected a slight lead for the “purist” faction, simply because they care more about the subject. But currently it seems that they are even behind on the pre-purchase tally.

1 Like

I love the game experience and think it’s fine the way it is. Sounds like some people need to move on to another game.

1 Like

Sorry but this is how weaker players play the game. If you are not strong enough, you have to be ready just for scraps. These tomb runs are being done for experience mostly.

2 Likes

We’re giving our feedback from the beta. If they decide not to do it, then I’ll play until I get bored. It’d just be nice to improve pugs when no friends are available.

Why disregard a player who is not as into it as us? For some people this will be their first D2 experience. Pugs need some improvement for them.

1 Like

They should learn that world of diablo 2 is though place, sooner the better. What do you want to do? Tap them on shoulders and tell them it will get better? Teach them how to not be depends t on others to get loot.

+1 to this. Such as it is in real life if you don’t know what you are doing you get run over by the ones who do. A new player hasn’t the fist clue about what a good drop is.

I just don’t want bots to pick up loot and them have nothing.

What the hell are you talking about? What bots? I didnt see any. And if you talk about previous experience, maybe dont join bot games?

D2 is for loot scrambling, cursing, and “stealing” the loot drops.

People in public games need to realize its a damn FFA.

If you want instanced (dont take muh drops) loot, make a private game with friends.

You mean don’t join any pugs? How are new players going to make friends? Anyway, we all know this game is going to get botted like the original.

I wish there would be a cheaper and easier way to remove bots / cheaters from a game. Diablo 3 was / is plaqued with it as well and i am sure many other games as well.