Log-in Issue PTR

Same here, I shut down the computer and restarted and got the same issue

man I think they are not even there, so watch for the streamers darlings’ there they listen … I play the ptr since the launch of Cruzado and yes this is the worst ptr of all the bonuses are cool but the state server that it’s a shame

2 Likes

think we are all in the same boat lol…managed too log in this morning.sorted 4th cube slot then bang ping of 4500+++ couldnt play then kicked…cant see any fix happening soon other clan members been like this since last night(ptr)

game bugged with latency and login problems since this morning. i ve been trying to play last 7 hours but i havent been able!!! blizzard plz fix the problem or announce a stop of ptr till problems are fixed, but dont have gamers wating and trying to play if server does not work

1 Like

Im sure we will not get a response either from any one in blizzard… nothing new there!!! they are to busy worrying about D4 then to fix the issues they already have in D3. The blizzard team sure has went down hill thats for sure, no feed back no community talks nothing just dead a…s…s silence!!! Just Terrible!!!

2 Likes

There was a response from Blizzard 10 hours before this thread was even created…

it was 15h ago, and the unreal latency and unplayable was happening since this morning 6-7 am (GMT+1) around 10h ago.

They still didnt say anything about that, right now the real problem is the server is unplayable, not only for bug and random crashes

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Log-in Issue PTR:

I got the same issues, mega lag, hero’s not found, unable to log in for an hour, once logged in can’t do anything and get booted do to time out. I reloaded D3, restarted my computer, tried to log on from different computer, disabled all but needed files, i.e. apps that run i the background on computer. Nothing has helped o I am guessing the problem is on your end?

It still negates the fact there has not been any update or relations from the bliz team for over 15 hours now on this issue that really took off this morning after the Bnet update… Would be nice to hear if they are close to a resolution or if they are just giving up on it and we need to stop trying to help them with PTR altogether!!!

2 Likes

you are correct and what upsets me (personally) the most and even makes me lose mood to play, is the lack of response or communication from Blizzard towards the players. since yesterday after update that theres a problem …so during all these hours the lack of concern is demotivating.

2 Likes

any luck yet my friends? Hoping to come back from work being able to log in.

This is still an issue.

2 Likes

Been getting the error code 395002 since i got dced on Friday evening it is Monday evening now, tried all the fixes.

I logged in just fine half an hour or so ago, played a bit on my Barb with some heavy intermittent lag spikes, decided to make a Necro - failed to create the game, and now am stuck with the 395002 error.

Me and my friends also cannot login anymore: 395002! :frowning:

same here, started 3 days ago with multiple computer restarts to try and fix it. Started when I tried to load a non-seasonal character and game froze. I forced quit and have since been unable to log-in 395002

Same as above. I joined a random group from within the game. We did bounties together. I left the group to start a T6 solo adventure game and was stuck at the loading screen for 10 mins. I alt-f4 on the client. Upon restarting the game, I was given the 395002 error that my hero list was irretrievable. its 1155am PST on 10/12/20 at the time of this writing, I am getting the 395002 error for both the 32bit and 64bit clients

Same here… come on Blizzard, what are you doing??

1 Like

Started a new seasonal char on PTR on Sat and played around 9 or 10 hours total, logging in and out several times. Today I took a break for lunch, and now I’ve got the 395002 error. Tried all the fixes I could find including log-out/back-in and deleted bnet folder. Apparently you can’t change the region on PTR but after deleting bnet folder didn’t work I doubt that matters.

I also had the extreme ping times problem, but it appeared to me that was solved by creating a new game. Perhaps connecting to a different game server in the process?

logged into PTR and tried loading a game but got stuck creating game. had to shut down d3 processes. tried loggin back into PTR and get error.
Error code: 395002. “There was an error loading the hero. Please try again.”

ran repair tool. uninstalled battle.net. uninstalled PTR. still not working.

appears not to be client side for PTR.

1 Like