Log-in Issue PTR

I am trying to log into the PTR with no success. I keep getting this error. I have attempted force closing diablo from task manager and restarting computer.
Error code: 395002. “There was an error loading the hero. Please try again.”

7 Likes

Same issue here… was playing fine then just got DC and never been able to log back with this same error!

Same problem here … high latency / unplayable … disconnect … error code 395002

1 Like

Same here. High ping, unplayable.

2800 ping and then I can’t login.

After one week i can open now a game but i have a ping over 3.800 ms in town!

Same issue here. Tried everything in their article for code 395002. Completely uninstalled PTR and BNET. Can get on non-ptr just fine and can get on PTR with second account but not my main account.

like all of you, 2500-3500 ms, freezing, unplayable, and disconnecting, with the same error 350002

i am having the same error when relogging. u need to insist several times and then u can enter. Once inside the game u got a latency of 4-5 secs and u cant play.

Plz devs fix the game cuz many of us have taken day off work to give feedback from PTR and we cant cuz game is unplayable

I can not log in. Says can not load heroe list. I have tried everytrhing and nothing will get me past this part. A major bug, makes me feel (they asked to tell them how we feel), makes me feel like you messed this up and the new season will be postponed. Hey you asked for how we feel.

Blizzard being blizzard … even though I always plan on the problem. it became a routine of this team there, pez interns or very amateurs …

1 Like

ERRO 395002 - LISTA DE HERÓIS NÃO CARREGA
Não consigo entrar no PTR mais, porém no jogo normal da temporada 21 entra. Já reiniciei pc e modem, desloguei da conta e entrei, fiz tudo o possivel dessa lista:Se você encontrar erros ao carregar o seu herói, tente seguir os passos a seguir para resolver o problema:

Desconecte-se do jogo e então reconecte-se. Isso irá atualizar a sua tela de herói e permitirá que você veja todos os heróis disponíveis.
Execute a ferramenta de reparação para reparar ficheiros de jogos danificados.
Mude sua região de jogo e depois retorne para a região original para atualizar o cache do jogo.
Exclua a pasta Battle.net Tools para reconstruir automaticamente arquivos desatualizados ou corrompidos.

Yup Same here… This by far the worse PTR iv seen as of yet. Blizzard team needs to get their heads out of were ever its at and get involved with their community before they don’t have one!!! This is like a sh…i…t show you see on tv now, I mean come on !!! Just Terrible!!!

Same here, I shut down the computer and restarted and got the same issue

man I think they are not even there, so watch for the streamers darlings’ there they listen … I play the ptr since the launch of Cruzado and yes this is the worst ptr of all the bonuses are cool but the state server that it’s a shame

2 Likes

think we are all in the same boat lol…managed too log in this morning.sorted 4th cube slot then bang ping of 4500+++ couldnt play then kicked…cant see any fix happening soon other clan members been like this since last night(ptr)

game bugged with latency and login problems since this morning. i ve been trying to play last 7 hours but i havent been able!!! blizzard plz fix the problem or announce a stop of ptr till problems are fixed, but dont have gamers wating and trying to play if server does not work

1 Like

Im sure we will not get a response either from any one in blizzard… nothing new there!!! they are to busy worrying about D4 then to fix the issues they already have in D3. The blizzard team sure has went down hill thats for sure, no feed back no community talks nothing just dead a…s…s silence!!! Just Terrible!!!

2 Likes

There was a response from Blizzard 10 hours before this thread was even created…

it was 15h ago, and the unreal latency and unplayable was happening since this morning 6-7 am (GMT+1) around 10h ago.

They still didnt say anything about that, right now the real problem is the server is unplayable, not only for bug and random crashes

1 Like