Leveling by Brawling

Seasonal leaderboards. Some of them are ranked by how early in the season you accomplish the tasks, such as Conquests. If it takes brawlers an hour to hit 70, but everyone else two hours, they get a head-start on the whole race to region-firsts for conquests.

A week later, like now, everyone just gets power-levelled in 10 minutes.

3 Likes

…saving server space and increasing multiplayer numbers for their stakeholder’s portfolio.

2 Likes

Something this trivial needs to be fixed let alone addressed?
I would think the game makers would be happy to see how people can find these little twists in the game, I never even heard about this.
You jump on the new season event about the angels 1 shotting the rift guarding and nerf it. Then you get this:

You failed to look at the other mechanics of the event, which these people used perfectly and now you got a team of level 1300’s doing a gr 150 on the 4th day of season. I congrats them for being very smart and playing the game.

I bet that was unintended too?

4 Likes

Kinda sorta is unintended :slight_smile: since bazooka wiz wasn’t meant to make it into the season so…

ahahhaahha suck on that losers :smiley:

1 Like

The leveling period in this game is pointless anyway. Other than going through story mode there is nothing to do while leveling. If someone wants to go hangout with their friends and have fun fighting one another to level I don’t see the problem with it.

3 Likes

This thread needs to be closed/locked. Issue is reported… issue has been explained how it happens. No more reason to add replys to this thread. Blizzard has already said they will fix it. Case Closed!

It does work. I checked. You are just butt hurt because you want to use it.

Go play the game. You spend way to much time posting and no time in game. Just maybe then you might be able to figure this out. 75 paragaon in season and you have wasted how much time posting on the fourms on just this thread. Last time I am responding to you. No time for lowbes.

Well I responded to you in telling you I did exactly what you wrote in your post and it indeed does not work.

"Taking a lvl 9 necro with ‘land of dead’ into brawling area, then back into town does not proc Tyrael.

I tried tp’ing to town and it doesn’t work.
I tried taking portal back to town and it doesn’t work.
I tried attacking a player in brawling area and tp’ing to town.
I tried attacking a player in brawling area then taking portal back to town.

I understand why you really don’t answer my question is because it does not work.
You are ashamed of telling us it does work.

1 Like

I assume that OP and Matthew meant brawling levelup (which I think is a method to kill skeletons from nec), not power leveling.

That being said, I still think your questions are meaningful to ask :slight_smile:

I was just thinking about this last night, why not have a way for players to get a reasonable amount of XP just PVPing with their friends? Note, I said ‘reasonable’, obviously this is tricky but that was always a super fun thing in other games, murdering your friends and nothing lost, nothing gained really. So, add a bit of something gained, maybe once every certain number of levels, you can go brawl a friend or two and you get a reward or something. Later.

I am sorry your whole clan can’t follow directions. But you fail to understand. I am not here to teach you how to do it. I am here to let Blizzard know how it is done so they can fix it… It does work just as I said. Tested it again tonight just to make sure. Also I find it amuzing that 2 hardcore players… I am sure from the same clan are saying it does not work, but no one else is saying a word.

Also, not sure what your “end game” here is. Are you hoping by trying to discredit me that Blizzard will not check it out… to late.

2 Likes

I can only hope D4 removes any sort of powerleveling crap it only works to feed some of the lowbait trolls here with their personal agenda calling the game easy and other bs when it comes to D3.

Did you try summoning the skeletons before going to the Brawl with the necro? Did you make sure the necro stayed in the brawl while the other players werent in the brawl?

Im not sure how this bug works, I dont have necro. But its sounding like you’re doing it wrong.

But leveling with bots in D2, no problem, because you won’t do anything about that.

$5 says Matthew has noting to do with D2.

1 Like

Why it matter ? After first day everyone gets a power level anyway. Like why does this mater at all?

With ‘Command Skeletons’ active on skill bar you auto have skellies around you.

You can’t summon the ‘skellies’ in town as you must have an object to summon them to!

The instructions say the Necro is to go into the ‘Training Grounds’, and come back to town.
The skellies resummon auto when one ‘tp’s’ back to town.

I followed the instructions to the letter as did several others.

Most people that are not professionals in a field give rather poor instructions to another.
Many items necessary for the instructions to work as left in the writers head.
This is quite common with children and teenagers that are busy fantasizing as they write or talk to others.
And their written instructions usually don't work.

So, you started a game on T6 with 3 other players?

You went into act 1?

You summoned your skeletons however it’s done?

You took the necro into the brawl area (while leaving the other 3 outside of it)?

You took the necro back into town? You made sure the other 3 players are near the stone?