Leaderboards - Update time

Anybody know how long Blizz use to upgrade leaderboards here?

I am a bit annoyed since i made GR 150 solo on GOD build, and i can only see an old run at GR 147 in leaderboards. In game i see 150 though.

150 on GOD? Damn well done! What’s your paragon?

1 Like

GR records and Leaderboards seem to be broken… see this post in Bug Report for example:

4 Likes

4600 for now. But my goal was to make 150 one time in my life solo so i probably slow down now

3 Likes

Congratulations on the GR150 GoD.  

Just curious: Is there a reason you have the Intelligence Guardian Gaze on your Scoundrel and the Dexterity one on your Enchantress?

1 Like

That’s what my goal was too, so I did it in Season 28! But also repeated it this season too haha :slight_smile: Good old power creep at its best!

1 Like

interligence is used on templar to get all res. dex on enchantress to get more armour.

This is to balance them so they dont die all the time at high gr.

2 Likes

You should at least put an amethyst in the enchantress weapon then.

I’m a bit worried that my 5.44 EU SSF Hardcore wiz ( possibly #1 ) isn’t updated :stuck_out_tongue:

It wasn’t an easy fishing, to be honest.

True.

Old habit with ruby

1 Like

bonjour idem mon nouveau record avec le set God ne s affiche pas non plus. avons nous des nouvelles par rapport a ce bug? va il etre corrigé et affiché les nouveaux records? . merci.

1 Like

That’s a LOT of paragon. Congrats on the GR150 clear. It’s something I’ll never do (not too fussed to be honest).

umm, use the no death token for each follower?

Unlikely that it will be fixed.

@Onerock: Salut,

Ce forum opère en anglais, et tu devrais écrire en anglais si tu veux une réponse. Si tu préfères écrire en français, tu peux le faire sur les forums francophones : https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/fr/d3/

There are no news from Blizzard at this time.

There are several reports of this bug for the Europe and Asia regions on Bug Report.

I assume that the issue will get corrected… but it is unknown whether the new records will be shown or whether they will need to be re-done. In the past, Blizzard did recover the records achieved during the bugged period, so we know it should be possible for them. But they have done so only once or twice… on all the other occasions, the records achieved during the bugged period were lost.

Although we know that this bug only affects some of the servers in the pool, there doesn’t seem to be any way of knowing whether the server you are playing currently is bugged or not… short from beating your record and seeing it displayed. Quitting the game, or exiting D3, allocates a new server to you.

Best of luck in your games / Bon jeu !

2 Likes

Still not updated since Friday, EU server.

It doesn’t work AGAIN!

Just cleared a 150 with another record - no update.

https://imgur.com/a/KVTLCUe

These screenshots on Russian, but the numbers do not need translation.

And here.

1 Like

So it seems not all servers are affected, one may be able to fish a server that works fine:

Yes… that is what has been reported in the following posts and what my experience on Europe is…

3 Likes