Leader Boards and Botting?

Lol making up numbers to accommodate your delusional argument indicates the exact opposite.

As sure as people cannot name people here, I am confident they cannot post the numbers either.
Part of the reason it is difficult to determine in some cases, is because of the facility of the game to incorporate paragons from a solo play with group play. If you had to select one or the other and could not play both, it would be much easier to tell who was botting.
Group play paragons increase as everyone knows, much faster.

I am not suggesting to do it, far from it, just an observation.

I posted a few days ago what i believe is a good solution to end this discussion once and for all… since botting will never stop and botter only are a problem because they reach very high paragon thus obtaining a very unethical bonus over legit players… Blizz should add a leaderboard with a 2k paragon limit. If you put 2k of less in your character, you re elifible, if you re over, you rank in the “normal” leader board".

No more unfair advantage… when everyone is at 2k para, only player s skills and build option counts (and a bit of luck with the rifts). You can compete on equal terms with ppl having 6k para in season…

Dunno what you guys thik of this, but i havn’t had much support :slight_smile:

Just my personnal opinion though…

This only continues to promote cheating and doesn’t directly solve the botting issue.
I like the idea of a legitimate leaderboard however that would be impossible since GRs yield high experience gains and un-ethical since this would also promote cheating still.